RBR ***OFFICIAL*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury II PPV RBR 2/22

Who wins the rematch of the Baddest Man on the Planet ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kowboy On Sherdog

Bring on UFC 300
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
This weekend will see the biggest boxing match of 2020 so far as Deontay Wilder will face off against Tyson Fury for a second time. The two fought for Wilder’s World Boxing Council heavyweight belt in December of 2018. The dramatic affair saw Fury outpoint Wilder throughout most of the fight but get knocked down twice, including in the final round. The end result was a controversial split decision draw. They’ll look to settle the score once and for all on Saturday night.

Wilder (42-0-1, 41 KO) is widely regarded as the hardest puncher in all of combat sports. Since their first encounter, “The Bronze Bomber” notched two knockout of the year candidates against Dominic Breazeale and Luis Ortiz. The smaller fighter, Wilder came in at just 231 pounds for the heavyweight contest.

Fury (29-0-1, 20 KO) has held nearly every heavyweight championship in the world (including the lineal title) except for the WBC belt. He’ll look to finally capture the one strap that has eluded him on Saturday night. Since their last bout, Fury picked up victories over the overmatched and unheralded Tom Schwarz and survived a nasty cut against Otto Wallin. Fury will have the size advantage in the rematch as the British boxer weighed 273 pounds for the rematch. Fury appeared heavy and did not remove his shirt on the scale.

Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 2 will air on ESPN+ and Fox pay-per-view. The main card will kick off at 9 p.m. ET.

Fury vs. Wilder 2 Weigh-in Results:
Deontay Wilder (231) vs. Tyson Fury (273)

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/D...ke-WBC-Heavyweight-Title-Tilt-Official-170407

Last edited:

*not sure why they haven't uploaded Episode 4... it aired Sunday. SMH.

Last edited:
“I said I was going to baptize him and I did. What happens when you get baptized? You go down and you come back up.”

<mma4>

Six foot five super welterweight.

<Moyes5>

Six foot five super welterweight.

<Moyes5>
Golden boy has a 6'7 168lb kid but i forget his name. His big brother was also a pro but not very successful

So with all the rumors (Fury tough camp, leg injury, bad sparring sessions), I'm wondering if Fury's camp put them out.
We'll soon know. He was 255 (I think) in the first bout and I want to see him near there, not 275 unless he is a VERY fit 275.

Bt doing a good show here.
I'm on FS1. It's a hair ahead of the ESPN2 broadcast, but they are the same broadcast. Pretty slick set. Just got in, not sure what I missed.

Last edited:
Y’all know there is no way we are going to be able to discuss the fight tomorrow night, we are gonna be flooded w knuckleheads.

The bigger the fight, the worse the threads...

Washington looks good. Martin looks like crap.

Back