RBR ***OFFICIAL*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury II PPV RBR 2/22

Who wins the rematch of the Baddest Man on the Planet ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joshuas beating both of their asses.
AJs been the top dog since he beat Klitschko
You see gameness in AJ like Fury or Wilder? Beyond ability? They all have some ability, AJ's probably the most skilled technical boxer, I guess? Fury close. But I think AJ would be so tentative with Wilder knowing that he hits with the power of 10,000 Ruizes that the bout is over before it starts. And much like Wilder struggled with Fury's size and defense, I think a hard-to-hit giant punching down on AJ (something, like Wilder, AJ likely has never seen/experienced) would be too much for him as well. I think he crumbles in there with either.

Just watched Wilder/Fury 2
Some thoughts:
- Something was off with Wilder from the start of rd. 1. There was something resembling fear in his eyes. Something was not right. I don't believe Wilder is scared of anyone. There must be an explanation for this.
- Fury is a bigger man. WIlder giving up 40 lbs is no joke. People who have never fought a bigger person will downplay this. When all other things are equal, size really matters. A pillow fisted 270 lb man - esp one having a good night - will put you down.
-Both fighters landed "dirty punches". Wilder's were thrown "illegally" meaning they started from behind the head in a neutral position. Wilder's head moved into a position where Tyson's punch landed behind the ear. Not illegal. No foul. Doesn't matter anyways.
- Not sure why Tyson had a point deducted.
- Fury looked good in that fight. Deontay - because of damage taken during the fight and other reasons perhaps - did not.

Expect Deontay to look better in a re-match.

Tyson Fury: Respect

Do you want another try at that prediction? :)
I do, lol.

I was feeling Fury weeks ago, but as the fight approached I started feeling like Wilder would catch him...

Oops. At least I had a small bet on ending 7-12.

I just saw the fight last night. I think the fight turned completely one way on two liver shot left hooks by Fury, in the 4th and then the 5th.

The early round stiff jabs by Fury were a thing of beauty. Rarely ever see a huge guy like that with such a clean jab.

I can see Hearn trying to make the fight after pulev, so maybe November. It would still be in an outdoor venue. It doesn’t get very cold over here, even in winter.
Any fight vs Fury would surely be in Saudi though

I just saw the fight last night. I think the fight turned completely one way on two liver shot left hooks by Fury, in the 4th and then the 5th.

The early round stiff jabs by Fury were a thing of beauty. Rarely ever see a huge guy like that with such a clean jab.

Fury has a very good jab, which isn't really surprising. The difference on Saturday is he stepped in to the jab rather than throwing off the back foot. wilder certainly felt them. in hindsight I bet he regrets calling Fury pillow fists. anyone that long, with sound technique will hit fckin hard if that's the plan

You see gameness in AJ like Fury or Wilder? Beyond ability? They all have some ability, AJ's probably the most skilled technical boxer, I guess? Fury close. But I think AJ would be so tentative with Wilder knowing that he hits with the power of 10,000 Ruizes that the bout is over before it starts. And much like Wilder struggled with Fury's size and defense, I think a hard-to-hit giant punching down on AJ (something, like Wilder, AJ likely has never seen/experienced) would be too much for him as well. I think he crumbles in there with either.

See I've always thought that Joshua would be looking at closing that distance and fighting on the inside. this is where the fight is won and lost. he is a sitting duck at range and being tentative will probably leave him even more open. On the flip side all of the advantages lay with Joshua on the inside. A bigger concern for wilder is his balance and inability to counter because of it. he was all over the place on Saturday
Joshua vs Wilder isn't lasting long. If Joshua is tentative and at range he gets knocked out. If he goes straight after wilder and keeps close to him, my money would be heavily on Joshua. I think he destroys him on the inside. And if fury can batter wilder like he did, Joshua can most certainly knock him out

Fury has a very good jab, which isn't really surprising. The difference on Saturday is he stepped in to the jab rather than throwing off the back foot. wilder certainly felt them. in hindsight I bet he regrets calling Fury pillow fists. anyone that long, with sound technique will hit fckin hard if that's the plan
There was great interview with Sugar Hill post, they was trying to say about people challenging what he could do with fury in just weeks.....sugarhill was honest and said look Fury came to me with what he wanted and we just did that....he wanted that Kronk style.....Fury is such a student of the game.

All my black friends on social media have literally been going social justice warrior because of the result of this fight.

It's nothing but conspiracies, the Berlin Wall of excuses, and then rants about how he's only getting criticized because he's black

It's pretty funny, it kind of reminds me of how everybody was whining after the last elections

All my black friends on social media have literally been going social justice warrior because of the result of this fight.

It's nothing but conspiracies, the Berlin Wall of excuses, and then rants about how he's only getting criticized because he's black

It's pretty funny, it kind of reminds me of how everybody was whining after the last elections
Were any of them at the fight by any chance?

Hasn't even been 48 hours and I'm ready for the next huge boxing event... Hoping we get Fury vs Joshua before the Wilder trilogy.

Hasn't even been 48 hours and I'm ready for the next huge boxing event... Hoping we get Fury vs Joshua before the Wilder trilogy.
AEW Revolution next week, son! Jericho v Moxley is as big as it gets!

@Kung Fu Kowboy, when did the poll close? I left about 5 or so Saturday and didn't get back here until 10 and didn't pay attention, but it had been 50/50 the whole time once we had some number of votes. For days. Did all the Fury ones come in late?
Like during or after the fight? lol

@Kung Fu Kowboy, when did the poll close? I left about 5 or so Saturday and didn't get back here until 10 and didn't pay attention, but it had been 50/50 the whole time once we had some number of votes. For days. Did all the Fury ones come in late?
Like during or after the fight? lol
I was thinking that too lol

AEW Revolution next week, son! Jericho v Moxley is as big as it gets!
I went to a dark show in probably like 2004 and my friend's dad worked at the venue so my friend and i got to kind of almost go anywhere....we were sort of backstage-ish and wrestlers would walk by here and there doing their thing.

Long story short, Orlando Jordan hung out with my friend and i for like a half hour watching a couple matches before or after he went, can't remember exactly but he was cool as fuck

I went to a dark show in probably like 2004 and my friend's dad worked at the venue so my friend and i got to kind of almost go anywhere....we were sort of backstage-ish and wrestlers would walk by here and there doing their thing.

Long story short, Orlando Jordan hung out with my friend and i for like a half hour watching a couple matches before or after he went, can't remember exactly but he was cool as fuck
Nice, dude. I assume you probably don't watch anymore then?

Back