RBR ***OFFICIAL*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury II PPV RBR 2/22

Who wins the rematch of the Baddest Man on the Planet ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“I had a nice conversation with Wilder, nice conversation with him. We talked because I was in a position where I lost unexpectedly with the title in Africa. Only I know what he's going through," Foreman tells TMZ Sports.

"He's gonna have to live with [the Fury loss] but I can show him how to live with that and come back better. We talked a lot on those lines."

Foreman believes Wilder, with the correct adjustments, can beat Fury and he can win the trilogy fight in style.

"Not only beat him, [Wilder] can do it easily," George says, adding ... "Give him another chance. He'll show you," Foreman said.

When the trilogy was announced.... thought that it would be a quick turn around for Wilder coming off a destruction. But now, most likely the fight won't be until the end of the year with this tragic pandemic... By then we will be needing a huge boxing event to help bring something positive back in our lives...

**** Stay healthy and safe Sherdog Community!!!!

“I had a nice conversation with Wilder, nice conversation with him. We talked because I was in a position where I lost unexpectedly with the title in Africa. Only I know what he's going through," Foreman tells TMZ Sports.

"He's gonna have to live with [the Fury loss] but I can show him how to live with that and come back better. We talked a lot on those lines."

Foreman believes Wilder, with the correct adjustments, can beat Fury and he can win the trilogy fight in style.

"Not only beat him, [Wilder] can do it easily," George says, adding ... "Give him another chance. He'll show you," Foreman said.

Sorry but I'm not buying that. Wilder hasn't shown any boxing ability other than to land the right hand. What has changed now that he'll be able to be successful against one of the best HW boxers of recent times? The guy won't even admit that there is a problem with his ability, blaming his costume instead. That isn't someone who can make a total transformation which it what he needs to do.

Back