PlayStation Official Stellar Blade Discussion

Game looks amazing. Saw one guy talking about it and he was sort of luke warm after the demo. Then he came back and said all the demo bosses are the worst bosses in the game and they reach Sekiro level later on. I'm sure one day in a future where there aren't so many damn games I will play this.

Focused thread after socio-cultural derail went 30+ posts deep – too much and disrespectful to TS; rehoused censorship debate to virtue signalling megathread. Apologies to worldwide Eves.

Gameplay talk has reentered the chat. Celebration and criticism welcome.

Screengrabs also welcome but consider spoilering any cool boss captures.

\m/

Digging this new IP so much I decided to throw it even more support and got the digital deluxe upgrade.

Gotta keep EVE styling.

Digging this new IP so much I decided to throw it even more support and got the digital deluxe upgrade.

Gotta keep EVE styling.
Lovestorm mentioned an impression of his that blood FX seem reduced from demo. On changes elsewhere, did strikes get any weightier or punchier by chance? That was something I'd wanted after the demo but it's hard to verbalise. Know what I mean? Weight and less float.

Focused thread after socio-cultural derail went 30+ posts deep – too much and disrespectful to TS; rehoused censorship debate to virtue signalling megathread. Apologies to worldwide Eves.

Gameplay talk has reentered the chat. Celebration and criticism welcome.

Screengrabs also welcome but consider spoilering any cool boss captures.

\m/
Fair call. Regardless of which side i'm on, a clean up was necessary as things were far too heated.

As for screenshots i found this on the Stellar Blade reddit(no spoilers)

<{Joewithit}><30><{dayum}>[<taker1}<Moyes5><Aug3>

...please don't ban me.

Fair call. Regardless of which side i'm on, a clean up was necessary as things were far too heated.

As for screenshots i found this on the Stellar Blade reddit(no spoilers)

<{Joewithit}><30><{dayum}>[<taker1}<Moyes5><Aug3>

...please don't ban me.

realization-eugene-levy.gif

Lovestorm mentioned an impression of his that blood FX seem reduced from demo. On changes elsewhere, did strikes get any weightier or punchier by chance? That was something I'd wanted after the demo but it's hard to verbalise. Know what I mean? Weight and less float.
I didn’t ever end up playing the demo. The standard hackey combos don’t feel like there’s a ton behind them but the visceral feeling comes from the counter attacks and parries. Those are all extremely satisfying and a big reason that I got so sucked into the combat.

I didn’t ever end up playing the demo. The standard hackey combos don’t feel like there’s a ton behind them but the visceral feeling comes from the counter attacks and parries. Those are all extremely satisfying and a big reason that I got so sucked into the combat.
A lot of the combos are kinda forgettable for that reason. They lack impact so i don't use them so much. Something like square, triangle, triangle, triangle that ends with a charge attack similar to one of the beta skills is pretty cool.

There's another one which i think goes triangle, square(hold), square(hold), triangle which does a dash through attack similar to the parry counter and blink counter. That's pretty cool as well.

My post got deleted but thought it was worth bringing up again. They’re currently working on adding a boss rush mode. These guys do a great job of listening to their audience.

was too busy to play this weekend, but finally gonna get some hours in tonight.

also reupped my meds so RIP me if i end up playing straight through the night until work in the morning lol

I don't know about this one. Seems like the controversy is taking over everything else. It seems like a decent, but forgettable third person action game that is only being noticed for it's controversy. Kind of like that "Harry Potter" game that picked up steam during the hype period, but was quickly forgotten about once the Twitter wars were over.

I’m getting destroyed in the Wastlenad by that GiGa mutated mofo. I need to farm and come back stronger

On content pipeline – boss rush incoming + DLC undecided:

Boss Rush mode is coming to Stellar Blade 👀🔥 #PS5

Regarding future DLC, Shift Up says they are like baseball players and will “throw fastballs that gamers will like”

Back