Official UFC 196 Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw it's so hard to tell if Conor is in nates head lol, him and nick do not do well in interviews regardless of who they are fighting

All the comments on videos are saying he is in his head but idk. They def have some type of social anxiety when dealing with crowds lol

I don't see Conor just kicking Diaz and breaking him down. It just seems like he's going to go for it, especially if Nate starts throwing hands.

9157977.jpg

9157971.jpg

9157966.jpg

9157961.jpg

9157958.jpg

9157955.jpg

9157952.jpg

9157949.jpg

9157946.jpg

9157943.jpg

9157940.jpg

9157937.jpg

Elkins looks super drained in that pic.. and Sanchez just looks plain weird lol ugliest mean mug ever

Btw it's so hard to tell if Conor is in nates head lol, him and nick do not do well in interviews regardless of who they are fighting

All the comments on videos are saying he is in his head but idk. They def have some type of social anxiety when dealing with crowds lol
I think the UFC section is just overwhelm with the legion of fans on both sides attacking one another and over analyzing as much as possible.

if history tells us anything, its that the Diaz brothers strive under hostility. They try to cause as much as possible, in and out of the cage lol. So I have no reason to think Conor has gotten to him in any way.

Nunes r1 up to +350

also cant belive i forgot to watch for Lawlor no scorecards it opened +137? nuts.. still think it has value even at -117 just cant see Anderson finishing Lawlor

Nunes r1 up to +350

also cant belive i forgot to watch for Lawlor no scorecards it opened +137? nuts.. still think it has value even at -117 just cant see Anderson finishing Lawlor

i can

...BUT! i like it, too ;)

I think the UFC section is just overwhelm with the legion of fans on both sides attacking one another and over analyzing as much as possible.

if history tells us anything, its that the Diaz brothers strive under hostility. They try to cause as much as possible, in and out of the cage lol. So I have no reason to think Conor has gotten to him in any way.

From a psychological standpoint, the short notice probably helps Diaz. Conor broke Aldo down with his head games but he needs time to keep digging and digging to really get into the his opponent's head and piss them off. He hasn't had time to keep picking at Nate on a big press tour.

I agree, Nate isn't rattled. This is just typical Diaz bros, Caesar Gracie camp behavior. Business as usual.

Holy crap EZ, I've never seen someone crush a card so badly before it even starts.

you mean cause i have good prices? i'm obsessed w/this shit! it's a lot of work, and prolly not worth all the effort, but it's my favorite thing to do, hehe

LOL "No glove touch" is now -750.

I think after the weigh in everyone realizes how unlikely it is they touch gloves.

For the parlay lovers this is probably one of the only times you'll ever hear me advocating to play one. If you must and cannot resist a small 2 or 3 teamer, start off with Conor as I'm confident it's a strong foundation for your parlay as there isn't a snowballs chance in hell he loses. Again, I'm anti-parlays but put Mcgregor in a small one and you'll be safe. I'll post my FREE PICK tomorrow for sherdog bettors who want a great value pick.

Click the like button if you find my tips and information useful. You can also hit me up if you want pointers or advice on how to boost your betting bankroll and start winning instead of losing $$$.

-Barry

lol, it's hard to read that post w/out laughing

For the parlay lovers this is probably one of the only times you'll ever hear me advocating to play one. If you must and cannot resist a small 2 or 3 teamer, start off with Conor as I'm confident it's a strong foundation for your parlay as there isn't a snowballs chance in hell he loses. Again, I'm anti-parlays but put Mcgregor in a small one and you'll be safe. I'll post my FREE PICK tomorrow for sherdog bettors who want a great value pick.

Click the like button if you find my tips and information useful. You can also hit me up if you want pointers or advice on how to boost your betting bankroll and start winning instead of losing $$$.

-Barry

Should I bet my house on Conor? I mean my third house. This is my last one, so please you have to be REALLY sure. I already lost my first two following your picks of Cain "lock of the millenium" Velasquez vs some troll faced Brazilian guy and Ronda "impossible she loses" Rousey vs Holly Robinson or Katie Holmes or whoever knocked her out cold.

My house is worth about half a mil, are you TOTALLY sure this time? Not like the last 2? I liked those houses Care Bare.

Barry has long ago crossed over from just being a bad gambler to becoming a performance artist with an Andy Kaufman like ongoing troll job that he will never admit he is doing, lol.

-Barry
lmfao is this serious?? wtf happened while i was gone?? barry giving out free picks...twilight zone. p4p worst bettor of all time

"there never was.. a barry"

(ed norton)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back