Official UFC 196 Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press conference starting in an hour

Holly Holm - Miesha Tate no glove touch +700

not likely but the price is tempting

I'd bet the other side of that line , what ever it is (-1000 to -1300) and throw it into all my parleys. It's guaranteed.

You guys can probably help me the most with this question: what Fantasy MMA money websites are still out there besides Draftkings? Still hate them buying Kountermove. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, sucks that DraftKings purchased Kountermove and did away with all the non-UFC games. DraftOps.com used to have Bellator games and were a sponsor of theirs but I didn't see one for the last few cards, I think they are mostly focused on hockey now. That's all I am aware of for fantasy MMA cash games.

lol Dana just said Conor can fight Lawler for the title if he wants to. Basically said Conor can have any fight he wants at any weight. What a silly sport.

lol Dana just said Conor can fight Lawler for the title if he wants to. Basically said Conor can have any fight he wants at any weight. What a silly sport.
Yeah! It's hard to deny Conor, he is the new face of ufc. But it's disrespectful against the other fighters at that division. I think it's both refreshing and bad..

Did Nate just say Conor plays touch butt w Ido in the park? Lmao

Holly and Meisha are friends. I can gaurantee they will touch gloves. It is easy money to hit the touch line or parlay it even at -1000

That press conference confirmed once again Nate and Conor aren't gonna touch gloves.

Yeah, sucks that DraftKings purchased Kountermove and did away with all the non-UFC games. DraftOps.com used to have Bellator games and were a sponsor of theirs but I didn't see one for the last few cards, I think they are mostly focused on hockey now. That's all I am aware of for fantasy MMA cash games.

Yeah, it's a damn shame. Thanks for the response.

Wow! The heat is on. Nick seems to be on fire to. Caaaaaaaaant wait!

Just watched MMA Vivisection with Zane Simon and Conor Ruebusch. They sit down and analyse UFC fights&odds, for those of you who never watched it before.

Ruebusch is a pretty solid analyst, lots of knowledge and good insight on the fights

Simon,with all due respect,tries to look like Ruebusch but ends up picking fighters completely based on MMath.

That press conference confirmed once again Nate and Conor aren't gonna touch gloves.

Seriously

Why the hell did Conor throw a left hook at nates hands ? Lol didn't even look that heated until he did that

Edit

Lmao @ nick coming out of no where. Stockton motherfucker!!

-400 holds even more value on that no glove touch now lol wish I could figure out what to parlay it with. Wanted to use Narkun on the KSW card but no odds yet, and by the time 5d has them I expect that prop to skyrocket into the -1000s

-400 holds even more value on that no glove touch now lol wish I could figure out what to parlay it with. Wanted to use Narkun on the KSW card but no odds yet, and by the time 5d has them I expect that prop to skyrocket into the -1000s

Parlay with Holly over imho

Parlay with Holly over imho
Already have a hundo on McGregor and that over. Also a hundo on Miranda/Silva and Diego/Millero2.5 with Latifi and a bit smaller parlay of Thatch and Anderson/Lawlor o2.5

As you can see I really like heavy favored lines here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back