Official UFC 196 Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Nate just say Conor plays touch butt w Ido in the park? Lmao

as a side note, that ido guy got a lot of flack for saying that vegans are too weak to train with him. which would make it very hilarious if vegan diaz knocks out conor.

as a side note, that ido guy got a lot of flack for saying that vegans are too weak to train with him. which would make it very hilarious if vegan diaz knocks out conor.
Diaz is vegan? Crazy, I didn't know that. I actually find the stuff that Ido does to be extremely impressive but I don't see why a vegan couldn't do it

(I don't mean to start a vegan vs non-vegan convo in this thread lol)

Yeah, thats such a silly statement. Im not a vegan, but I know a properly planned vegan diet can have exactly the same nutrient amount and composition than a non vegan :p

Why would you alienate a part of your clientele? Guess he's got so much business now after Conor's exposure he can do whatever

The UFC section is literally just Conor fanboys and Diaz fanboys going at it

Too funny

UFC 196 is gonna be a disaster betting wise, mark my words.

Limit your Conor, Holm, Latifi, Silva bets.

The UFC section is literally just Conor fanboys and Diaz fanboys going at it

Too funny

yeah that clownboy behavior is severely perplexing to me. i aint out to vicariously live through my fav fighter's achievements, i'm here for the guacamole.

Yeah, thats such a silly statement. Im not a vegan, but I know a properly planned vegan diet can have exactly the same nutrient amount and composition than a non vegan :p

Why would you alienate a part of your clientele? Guess he's got so much business now after Conor's exposure he can do whatever

that't not entirely true. there are some vitamins (B12 if im not mistaken is a big one) that only come from animal products. others, like Vitamin A, are found in non-animal products but a vegan would have to eat a ton of fruits and veggies to get a daily recommended amount. Vegans are recommended to supplement w such nutrients

UFC 196 is gonna be a disaster betting wise, mark my words.

Limit your Conor, Holm, Latifi, Silva bets.
Speak for yourself my friend. The last two Conor PPVs were two of my best betting nights, I plan to keep that going :D

that't not entirely true. there are some vitamins (B12 if im not mistaken is a big one) that only come from animal products. others, like Vitamin A, are found in non-animal products but a vegan would have to eat a ton of fruits and veggies to get a daily recommended amount. Vegans are recommended to supplement w such nutrients

actually b12 comes from bacteria holmes. due to the sanitised food production processes in modern society, b12 deficiency is commonplace in both meat eaters and vegans. livestock are actually injected with b12, but b12 deficiency is definitely not just a vegan problem.

actually b12 comes from bacteria holmes. due to the sanitised food production processes in modern society, b12 deficiency is commonplace in both meat eaters and vegans. livestock are actually injected with b12, but b12 deficiency is definitely not just a vegan problem.
hm, can you support this claim? i've never heard of anyone who eats (red) meat (not counting mcdonalds burgers as meat) having a deficiency of b12 outside of them having an underlying condition that might prevent them from absorbing it from their diets. PM me though this isnt meant for the thread

Yeah thats an easy bet for me, great line
Seriously, relative to her ML it is absolutely amazing. And if you feel slightly worried about her gassing and getting finished, Shev R3 pays great. Here's my plays on the fight

Nunes R1
Nunes no SC

Shev +3.5
Shev DEC
Shev R3

I love my lines on all of them

Seriously, relative to her ML it is absolutely amazing. And if you feel slightly worried about her gassing and getting finished, Shev R3 pays great. Here's my plays on the fight

Nunes R1
Nunes no SC

Shev +3.5
Shev DEC
Shev R3

I love my lines on all of them
Yeah was just thinking the same thing, Shev round 3 is a beautiful play to compliment Nunes no sc. No action for me yet besides Nunes round 1 and Shev by dec in a silly parlay. Have had my eyes on her in round 3 and +3.5 too, just not sure yet. This screams livebetting to me, yet theres so many angles you can come at it from, seems like you've got them all covered lol

Valentina won round 1 and 2 and lost round 3 against Sarah Kaufman.

I find the Latifi/Villante fight to be very close with maybe a slight edge to Villante. I have been impressed by him lately and at this price, I will be taking a nice sized shot with him.

I find the Latifi/Villante fight to be very close with maybe a slight edge to Villante. I have been impressed by him lately and at this price, I will be taking a nice sized shot with him.

word, i think the villante line is off because he made that one slip up against lawlor and got taken out, even though he was dominating the entire fight up to that point.

Villante's got a good arsenal offensively, but his defense is almost non existent and his cardio is not consistent at all. Many fights hes gassed in. Thats a deadly combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back