Official UFC 196 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably be on RDA if he will get above evens, stylistic nightmare match up for Conor but I hate betting against him.

I think conors hype is more unreal then ever but it is not really justified. Its all based on the aldo fight and I dont think thats the same aldo as before and thats why he looked worse against mendes the second time around or maybe conor was able to figure him out more but I think the RDA odds are off, I think hes going to out grapple him like he did pettis. for that fight ill be on rda big time, after a couple takedowns I think mcgregor will be worried about them and effect his striking I also think after the first round your most likely to get a decent hedge.

Way to bet the fight is to bet Conor or Conor Rd 1, and then Livebet Dos Ansjos in my opinion. That was my strategy for Conors last 3 fights, and it has worked out.

You think so O? He seemed very content allowing mendes sit in guard, but that might be because he knew he was gassing too. I think that if he tries to initiate scrambles with RDA on top though it would end with RDA grabbing an arm or neck and ending the fight. But like Jerry said, McGregor keeps proving me wrong too!

Huge difference in threat level on the ground. Chad's strong and has a guillotine but even if he weren't gassing, that length deficit would help Conor protect himself.

If you slow down and hang out under RDA, he's going to hurt you. Keep in mind that Pettis is clever off his back and has a strong defensive game. I think if Conor can't immediately get up or at least escape to a transitional position, he's pretty much finished (aka I agree with O, Conor will take risks to get to his feet).

Fight doesn't go to decision -320 seems fantastic here. McGregor left hand early, or he gets finished on the ground at some point.

Huge difference in threat level on the ground. Chad's strong and has a guillotine but even if he weren't gassing, that length deficit would help Conor protect himself.

If you slow down and hang out under RDA, he's going to hurt you. Keep in mind that Pettis is clever off his back and has a strong defensive game. I think if Conor can't immediately get up or at least escape to a transitional position, he's pretty much finished (aka I agree with O, Conor will take risks to get to his feet).

Fight doesn't go to decision -320 seems fantastic here. McGregor left hand early, or he gets finished on the ground at some point.

waaaay steep, imo. -320. dont like at all.

conor is durable, RDA MIGHT be able to sub him etc, but man, idk.

RDA clear decision is my lean on the card.

RDA up to 2.00 on bet365, hopefully the line keeps improving.

I like McGregor, but I don't see him beating RDA. I see RDA bullying him, hitting him harder and being stronger than anyone he's faced before.

i'll say this for conor. he's not looking for easy fights.

can anyone think of a harder fight for conor at 145 or 155? i sure as hell can't.

Rda +108

Could we get Rda as high as +150 at some point?

i'll say this for conor. he's not looking for easy fights.

can anyone think of a harder fight for conor at 145 or 155? i sure as hell can't.

The only harder fight than RDA is Khabib at 145/155, imo.

yea, if you knew khabib would be 100%, i'd agree, that's right up there in difficulty

Rda +108

Could we get Rda as high as +150 at some point?

i don't think it'll get that high, but i'm waiting on the +108

(i hope i'm wrong, i favor rda quite a bit)

LOL.... Pettis and Conor have similar styles and look how it ended up for him.
They aren't similar at all. Pettis has some of the worst ring awareness of all time, and Conor has some of the best ring awareness and control in the game. Thats just one difference but there are many. People who think RDA will back Conor up like he did Pettis are in for a surprise.

Really saddens me to see this will be another Conor fight everyone will lose money on but me

Man RDA keeps climbing.. +125 now. Getting tempting up in here.

Be careful. Now that Conor has so much money who knows what types of steroids hes on.

Oh he is. But so is RDA, that much is quite clear already.

Thought I was the nuisance btw? Now you're stalking me around threads. How cute, yet pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back