Official UFC 196 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh he is. But so is RDA, that much is quite clear already.

Thought I was the nuisance btw? Now you're stalking me around threads. How cute, yet pathetic.
Ah yes good point they're both title holders so def both on steroids, evens itself out

Ah yes good point they're both title holders so def both on steroids, evens itself out

Pfft, it's not just title holders, or even just fighters. Or just athletes.

You should have seen the speed and power the kid who bagged my groceries had the other day at the store. There's no question he was cycling on. Nobody who's "clean" gets milk in a grocery bag that efficiently.

Pfft, it's not just title holders, or even just fighters. Or just athletes.

You should have seen the speed and power the kid who bagged my groceries had the other day at the store. There's no question he was cycling on. Nobody who's "clean" gets milk in a grocery bag that efficiently.
He must've been the cashier manager. Only the cashier managers make the money to use performance enhancers, so unfair to the other cashiers who can't afford it. Pathmark better start supplying all their employees or this is just fucked up. ;)

Any thoughts on RDA sub 5/1 +500? I would think that's his easiest route to victory,

this thread
saywha.gif

I'm surprised the odds are even this close.

Any thoughts on RDA sub 5/1 +500? I would think that's his easiest route to victory,

i guess that's a good route for RDA, and i feel like i'm taking crazy pills, but i see rda decision here, really do (or conor KO)

the fact that i have to ask what i'm about to ask should lessen that surprise... who should be the big favorite?

I deliberately left my question open to interpretation. I think RDA should be the strong favourite.

its hard to keep betting against mcgregor after his last fight but hes moving up and facing another champion whose destroyed everyone the same way he has.

its hard to keep betting against mcgregor after his last fight but hes moving up and facing another champion whose destroyed everyone the same way he has.
It shouldn't be

The fight lasted 1 punch, if that makes you think he has a better chance agasint RDA I would like to hear why, dude landed one punch, does anyone actuallu think he can one punch RDA ? Come on now
Gonna be smashing RDA, RDA itd, RDA sub and late round finishes

This will be man vs boy

People are always too hyperbolic about McGregor fights... the current line is pretty accurate. Its tough to say whether RDA will be able to grapple with him, though at this point I would have to favor McGregor, as I doubt RDA will be able to back him up on the feet without taking major damage.

Ok, I'm sick and tired of the so called Sherdog Betting $harps thinking the line is off and RDA is the value pick. Take it from someone who has been MURDERING the bookies by betting UFC fights and continually profiting event after event. I cap this fight -150 Mcgregor and personally I wouldn't touch RDA at +175 or better. Mcgregor is the real deal and is better than a prime Chuck Liddell. After he beat Max Holloway I knew he was something special. I see him going on an Anderson Silva like winning streak and nothing has made me think otherwise. He obliterated the # 4 pound MMA fighter Aldo when all of the anti-mcrgregor detractors thought he would lose.

The first issue we have with RDA is that there have been highly speculated rumors of juicing because of his sudden resurgence. Evidence of this is clearly seen from before and after pics from when he entered the UFC and once he started winning. There's not a chance he will be the same fighter with all the random testing that he will get for banned substances. The only advantage RDA has is in Jiu Jitsu but Mcregors take down defence has improved ten fold since his submission loss to Duffy. As highly decorated a wrestler as Chad Mendes is, he couldn't even lay and pray Connor so what makes you think RDA will considering the recent change with referee's standing fighters up i.e Sage/Pfister ring a bell. RDA takes him down Connor is getting right back up and if you've noticed wrestlers haven't been fairing too well since all of the illegal substances tests ahem Hendricks cough cough...

This fight will be fought on the feet and if it goes to the ground, I guarantee Herb Dean or Yamasaki will not allow a lay and pray fest. The fans won't allow it either and considering how popular Mcgregor is like it or not he will get preferential treatment in what I like to call the "star" effect. All superstar moneymakers get this treatment such as Floyd Mayweather. How many times did he blatantly hold on to his opponent, watch his fights and see what I mean.

I will be pounding Mcgregor like I did when he fought Aldo and I'll for the most part be coming out a winner as will the followers who subscribe to my MMA service.
I thought I'd share my expert analysis considering how much disinformation there is about the odds surrounding this particular fight.

- Barry

Ok, I'm sick and tired of the so called Sherdog Betting $harps thinking the line is off and RDA is the value pick. Take it from someone who has been MURDERING the bookies by betting UFC fights and continually profiting event after event. I cap this fight -150 Mcgregor and personally I wouldn't touch RDA at +175 or better. Mcgregor is the real deal and is better than a prime Chuck Liddell. After he beat Max Holloway I knew he was something special. I see him going on an Anderson Silva like winning streak and nothing has made me think otherwise. He obliterated the # 4 pound MMA fighter Aldo when all of the anti-mcrgregor detractors thought he would lose.

The first issue we have with RDA is that there have been highly speculated rumors of juicing because of his sudden resurgence. Evidence of this is clearly seen from before and after pics from when he entered the UFC and once he started winning. There's not a chance he will be the same fighter with all the random testing that he will get for banned substances. The only advantage RDA has is in Jiu Jitsu but Mcregors take down defence has improved ten fold since his submission loss to Duffy. As highly decorated a wrestler as Chad Mendes is, he couldn't even lay and pray Connor so what makes you think RDA will considering the recent change with referee's standing fighters up i.e Sage/Pfister ring a bell. RDA takes him down Connor is getting right back up and if you've noticed wrestlers haven't been fairing too well since all of the illegal substances tests ahem Hendricks cough cough...

This fight will be fought on the feet and if it goes to the ground, I guarantee Herb Dean or Yamasaki will not allow a lay and pray fest. The fans won't allow it either and considering how popular Mcgregor is like it or not he will get preferential treatment in what I like to call the "star" effect. All superstar moneymakers get this treatment such as Floyd Mayweather. How many times did he blatantly hold on to his opponent, watch his fights and see what I mean.

I will be pounding Mcgregor like I did when he fought Aldo and I'll for the most part be coming out a winner as will the followers who subscribe to my MMA service.
I thought I'd share my expert analysis considering how much disinformation there is about the odds surrounding this particular fight.

- Barry
Where can I subscribe for your MMA services?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back