Official UFC on FOX 18 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you guys think of roy nelson by dec at +850? the ko might be more likely but that +850 is calling out to me

what do you guys think of roy nelson by dec at +850? the ko might be more likely but that +850 is calling out to me
Rosholt slows down so much and Roy has such power, think i'll be stabbing Roy in round 3 over that line but can't blame anyone for stabbing it, its not completely out of the realm of possibilities

Rosholt slows down so much and Roy has such power, think i'll be stabbing Roy in round 3 over that line but can't blame anyone for stabbing it, its not completely out of the realm of possibilities
yeah was just thinking about when he fought reem recently when reem backed himself into the cage and just covered up like he was ready to eat shit and roy didn't pull the trigger. this fight could turn into more of a wrestling match as well

Got AJ @ -250 as a special offer on Betway, currently have 6.2 units on him, might add more.

Coral have 10/1 +1000 on it ending within 59 seconds.

Can't be annoyed with that short a time frame excluding Rousey fights.

Way I see it, he's fought five times since being back in the UFC. Davis ran away from him, aside from that he did KO Gus and Nog in that time. The other two, he knocked Cormier down early with a shot Bader probably wouldn't recover from, and in the Manuwa fight he rocked him in the first minute before inexplicably wrestling for the rest of the round (an option he probably won't be stupid enough to try against Bader). Then when him and Manuwa went back to striking at the start of the second, he KOed him within a minute.

So it's hit 2/5 times, and could have done so for 2 of the other 3.

martin sub +290 actually, he has ZERO ko's, i like this

lol EZ, I hit both of those for the same exact price before even seeing your post, I also parlayed them with Yako DEC +215 $22.5 for like $750

martin sub +290 actually, he has ZERO ko's, i like this
I'm not saying Martin will win by KO, but Martin said he's gonna knock this guy out, and this guy is very hittable. Also, I watched all 4 of Martin's fights yesterday on Fight Pass and his striking improved in each fight. I liked how his jab came along. EDIT: I thought Martin had TERRIBLE cardio after round 1, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. He also faced guys who are now looked at as legit prospects.

Last edited:
Damn, I knew I should have hit Sullivan NO JUDGES +175 harder than .5u. It is all the way down to +105

Damn, I knew I should have hit Sullivan NO JUDGES +175 harder than .5u. It is all the way down to +105

fuck, didnt' see anyone say that one, would've hit it, too

to "prove" that, haha, i'm hitting +105.

Sorry. I didn't post any of my plays this time. I was so caught up in the madness since I've been waiting days for the props to be released. At least you don't have to feel like an idiot like I do for only putting down .5u. I don't know what I was thinking. That was worth 1u minimum

Yeah, I think I'm about to add an extra .5u too

Yako r3 is sitting nice, too. I wish I waited on it a lil.

Not exactly the price I was hoping for on hedge with Casey rd 1 at +475. Had to hedge a little but really thought I'd get +550.

Alcantara has slowed late in fights, Rivera rd 3 at +1800 had to hit that. CDF by sub +700. His grappling is slick and OAB is gonna take the fight to the mat. Maybe CDF can sweep and get his back. Probably not, but at +700, worth a tiny stab imo.

Not exactly the price I was hoping for on hedge with Casey rd 1 at +475. Had to hedge a little but really thought I'd get +550.

Alcantara has slowed late in fights, Rivera rd 3 at +1800 had to hit that. CDF by sub +700. His grappling is slick and OAB is gonna take the fight to the mat. Maybe CDF can sweep and get his back. Probably not, but at +700, worth a tiny stab imo.
I think OAB will try to control CDF against the fence and grind him out. He'll try to close the distance if he feels his striking isn't up to par.

I think OAB will try to control CDF against the fence and grind him out. He'll try to close the distance if he feels his striking isn't up to par.

I don't think he'll be able to help himself from taking CDF down.

hedge it with these ;)

Ortiz dec, Natal, OAM Ferreira over 2.5, Sullivan, bader sub or ko, Tarec dec, Barnett dec

£12 for £2576

Or

Ortiz dec, Natal, OAM Ferreira over 2.5, Sullivan, bader decision, Tarec dec, Barnett dec

£8 for £2376

You worry too much - Bader getting KTFO! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back