Official UFC on FOX 18 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think aj might ko him but i might put a fiver on bader do yous think i should put on sub or dec and if i do put on sub what round?

Also what are peoples accums and why is everyone so confident in rivera hes only had 2 fights one was a split and the other was ko of brimage who got cut and yuri has a lot more wins and a lot more fight maybe its because i havent seen any of there fights or does rivera style matchup well with yuri?

I think aj might ko him but i might put a fiver on bader do yous think i should put on sub or dec and if i do put on sub what round?

Bader sub r4 or r5 are what a few of us have been discussing, but bader imo may wish to eek out a safety decision to claim that long over due title shot.

IMO Bader is not winning a decision here. There is no way a guy put on queer street by Tito Ortiz is taking Rumble's monster shots for 5 rounds. The only way Bader wins a decision is wrestlefucking Rumble but he is going to struggle to get him down and he is going to get cracked coming in. As soon as Bader feels the power he will fight even more cautious.

Also what are peoples accums and why is everyone so confident in rivera hes only had 2 fights one was a split and the other was ko of brimage who got cut and yuri has a lot more wins and a lot more fight maybe its because i havent seen any of there fights or does rivera style matchup well with yuri?

I picked luri in my b/d earlier but as mentioned by jb and few others rivera does have some decent wrestling and take downs (something luri has had few issues with past few fights) but imo he still edged those fights and managed to get back to his striking routine. I think rivera also gasses almost as much as luri does, this fight is going to be super close.

I picked luri in my b/d earlier but as mentioned by jb and few others rivera does have some decent wrestling and take downs (something luri has had few issues with past few fights) but imo he still edged those fights and managed to get back to his striking routine. I think rivera also gasses almost as much as luri does, this fight is going to be super close.
Yeah these fights are confusing me hard to put on an accum im thinking just leaving those fights out

What's the consensus in here on Big Ben and Barnett?

I have Barnett ML straight up @ -132 and in a lot of parlays mixed in with Ortiz ML, Sage ML, and Natal ML (have just ML as well).

Have a couple on my dog picks in CDF and Ellenberger ML's.

What's the consensus in here on Big Ben and Barnett?

I have Barnett ML straight up @ -132 and in a lot of parlays mixed in with Ortiz ML, Sage ML, and Natal ML (have just ML as well).

Have a couple on my dog picks in CDF and Ellenberger ML's.

Think most are generally on josh su or to go to decision, but bens a live dog and it being at hw anything can happen otherwise most believe josh to have the better overall skill set while perhaps ben has that big heart and durability going for him.

Alcantara can have issues with top heavy grapplers, but let's not forget how well he did scrambling with Reis. His ground game is not bad at all, but he gets shut down by guys who play it conservative from top. He also had Faber's back for most of round 1, and that's no easy task. Rivera is definitely legit, but I think people are being extremely reactive with betting him.

been thinking about ortiz-reis for a little bit now.

it dawned on me: almost all of ortiz's finishes are late. looked it up, sure enough, his last FIVE finishes have all been in the 3rd round. (and the one before that was late second)

and reis? he's been finished twice. 3rd and 2nd round.

ortiz RD 3 is +1500.

hitting that.

Lottery ticket: Ortiz dec, Natal, OAM Ferreira over 2.5, Sullivan, AJ, Tarec dec, Barnett dec. £30 for £2688.

I fuck with this so much. Just placed some. £30 aint much and I really see this happening. Feel like this has a great shot of hitting. Everyone thinks they can survive AJ's power until they've been hit.

And also do yous think ferreira stands a chance against oam and why do yous thinks rivera is gonna win so easily?

Sham im coming around and dont really see bader winning. I will let some of my small bets ride but i really see an early ko here from aj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back