Official UFC on FOX 19 Thread - Tampa - Khabib vs Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing that happened to Goodfella... disappeared.

Same thing that happened to Goodfella... disappeared.
Actually, it's a little different.

One guy is missing for unknown reasons, while the other guy intentionally stopped participating in this thread once some kid offered him a little bit of money for his services.

Nobody liking Khabib vs Horcher U2.5 at even? seems like with the experience disparity Khabib should finish, even khabib round 1 at +200 is tempting

i have 1u U2.5 +135 and 1u does not go 3 rounds at -130.

^ Ya still got me hehe. Guys like Card keeps me here. And you other people know who you are.

---------------

$100/$120 bamgbose KO +120

$77/100$ bamgbose Not ITD +130

The good - the KO reaps $43.
The bad - The field pushes.
The ugly - bangbros submits Cezar and I lose 177$ lol.

^ Ya still got me hehe. Guys like Card keeps me here. And you other people know who you are.

---------------

$100/$120 bamgbose KO +120

$77/100$ bamgbose Not ITD +130

Best case, the KO reaps $43.
The field pushes my loss.

weird one. the ko dropped already to +100, tho

those props are definitely moving independently

weird one. the ko dropped already to +100, tho

those props are definitely moving independently

It contradicts the -160 ITD line (assuming no submission). Bamgbose round 1 is set at an ugly -110 so something has to shift. They should change that 1st round prop to +150 or something its ridiculously chalked. Otherwise they'll shift that KO line closer to its ITD line.

I guess right now you can still earn 25$ with a 177$ investment on the KO result if that's even worth it.

It contradicts the -160 ITD line (assuming no submission). Bamgbose round 1 is set at an ugly -110 so something has to shift. They should change that 1st round prop to +150 or something its ridiculously chalked. Otherwise they'll shift that KO line closer to its ITD line.

I guess right now you can still earn 25$ with a 177$ investment on the KO result if that's even worth it.
Almost vomited when I saw that first round line. I was planning on playing Oluwale round 1, Mutante round 2 and 3. But if that line doesn't shift i'm gonna have to think of another way to play this one

Almost vomited when I saw that first round line. I was planning on playing Oluwale round 1, Mutante round 2 and 3. But if that line doesn't shift i'm gonna have to think of another way to play this one

Well Bangbros has a decision loss on his amateur record I wouldn't count that out. The only submission Cezar looks to throw are front head chokes. The KO maybe.

EDIT: and there's the shift

1st round KO is +135 from -110
KO -125 from +120

Well Bangbros has a decision loss on his amateur record I wouldn't count that out. The only submission Cezar looks to throw are front head chokes. The KO maybe.

EDIT: and there's the shift

1st round KO is +135 from -110
KO -125 from +120
Cool, think i'll hit it now. Idk who he fought in the amateur dec loss, but from the fights you can see on the internet the dude gasses so damn bad. I'll hit the KO line for now and think about it though.

Actually, it's a little different.

I dont know for sure but I think Hazak just wasn't making any profit anymore and decided to hang it up. The time invested here wasn't worth the profit he made. He was good at picking fights but lost heavily on big favorites that was his weakness.

Im surprised you guys like Bambose so much? Like I said, his grappling leaves a lot to be desired, no?

I dont know for sure but I think Hazak just wasn't making any profit anymore and decided to hang it up. The time invested here wasn't worth the profit he made. He was good at picking fights but lost heavily on big favorites that was his weakness.

Im surprised you guys like Bambose so much? Like I said, his grappling leaves a lot to be desired, no?
A guy who does nothing but finish in the first vs a guy whos been finished in the first in his last 4 losses. Hard not to lend some credence to that.

I don't necessarily like him, but what I do like about him is that you know exactly what you're going to get out of him so he's easier to predict in that regard. You can even hedge out accordingly for the same reasons. With Cezar being chinny I'm just putting 2 and 2 together.

Definitely see what you're saying. I mean, Cezar did beat Thiago Santos who is kinda similar to Oluwale.

Going with this parlay:

Graves DEC
Swanson DEC
Bangbros R1

$20 for $494

Going with this parlay:

Graves DEC
Swanson DEC
Bangbros R1

$20 for $494

Surprised by the Khabib ITD odds.... Horcher has a full time job and probably spend this week cutting weight for this fight, I'd say its safe to assume he will gas after the first or maybe the second round.

Khabib by GnP TKO or maybe a sub.

The odds went up from 1.67 to 2.07 though.... Is there something I don't know about ?

Kind of pissed off with my bookies.

Last weekend only fight available was JDS-Rothwell. This one I have 4 fights ML and over/unders... nothing else.

Machida-Hendo is still on so you can imagine what kind of crap is that site. Used to be better before.

Only bet so far is Glover Teixeira ML at -200. I think is expensive but Im a degen and I need to bet. LOL.

Last time I saw Rashad wrestle someone was Sonnen like 2 and a half years ago. And lets be honest, Chael is not good at LHW.
Then you have infamous performances against Lil Nog, Old Hendo and Ryan Bader in the past 3 years, after losing to Jones.

He looks more than tentative nowadays. Like he does not want to be hit at all. Kind of fighting not to lose which is sad because he has solid skills but I think he got there in age, injuries and he gets beat up all the time in the gym (on his own words, Rumble beats him everyday).

His fight against Bader is a huge red flag for anyone backing him. He refused to engage and seemed content with just being there and not get finished.

Glover on the other hand has 1 bad performance in the UFC, against Phil Davis. Could be 2 if you count the fight against Bader when he got tagged but finished the fight like a minute later.
He did not face the who is who in the roster (lets be honest), but finishes over OSP, Bader and a beatdown on a not-so-old Rampage shows where his skills should be ranked.
He also totally destroyed all subpar competition (Cummins, Te-Huna, Maldonado, Kingsbury) and this tells you that he is not a fighter that fights on his opponents level and make fights close (like a lot of guys do). If he dominates you, he really dominates you.

With all I said I think Rashad still packs a lot of power in his hands and is incredibly fast.. but for some reason he does not let his hands go. Some reason being not wanting to get exposed and KTFO. He just looks afraid.

Glover is a killer and will be there looking for openings to finish his opponent at the first chance he gets. That leaves him open sometimes which can turn against him when he faces dangerous guys.

With all said I think Glover at -200 has some value, or at least he is my pick to win this one.

He looks a lot closer to his prime than Rashad (hell, maybe he is still in his prime).

Regarding the over/under. I like the under 2.5 at +145 or 2.45 more than the under but Im not touching that line. If Rashad refuses to engage it can be a 3 rounders with ease.

Kind of pissed off with my bookies.

Last weekend only fight available was JDS-Rothwell. This one I have 4 fights ML and over/unders... nothing else.

Machida-Hendo is still on so you can imagine what kind of crap is that site. Used to be better before.

Only bet so far is Glover Teixeira ML at -200. I think is expensive but Im a degen and I need to bet. LOL.

Last time I saw Rashad wrestle someone was Sonnen like 2 and a half years ago. And lets be honest, Chael is not good at LHW.
Then you have infamous performances against Lil Nog, Old Hendo and Ryan Bader in the past 3 years, after losing to Jones.

He looks more than tentative nowadays. Like he does not want to be hit at all. Kind of fighting not to lose which is sad because he has solid skills but I think he got there in age, injuries and he gets beat up all the time in the gym (on his own words, Rumble beats him everyday).

His fight against Bader is a huge red flag for anyone backing him. He refused to engage and seemed content with just being there and not get finished.

Glover on the other hand has 1 bad performance in the UFC, against Phil Davis. Could be 2 if you count the fight against Bader when he got tagged but finished the fight like a minute later.
He did not face the who is who in the roster (lets be honest), but finishes over OSP, Bader and a beatdown on a not-so-old Rampage shows where his skills should be ranked.
He also totally destroyed all subpar competition (Cummins, Te-Huna, Maldonado, Kingsbury) and this tells you that he is not a fighter that fights on his opponents level and make fights close (like a lot of guys do). If he dominates you, he really dominates you.

With all I said I think Rashad still packs a lot of power in his hands and is incredibly fast.. but for some reason he does not let his hands go. Some reason being not wanting to get exposed and KTFO. He just looks afraid.

Glover is a killer and will be there looking for openings to finish his opponent at the first chance he gets. That leaves him open sometimes which can turn against him when he faces dangerous guys.

With all said I think Glover at -200 has some value, or at least he is my pick to win this one.

He looks a lot closer to his prime than Rashad (hell, maybe he is still in his prime).

Regarding the over/under. I like the under 2.5 at +145 or 2.45 more than the under but Im not touching that line. If Rashad refuses to engage it can be a 3 rounders with ease.
The South American struggle. Are you with this bookie just because you don't have a choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back