Official UFN 82** Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW

JZ rd 1 is +1000

Its the only time hes dangerous and he is, actually dangerous

Put $10 on it, why not

Who are you referring to as JZ? Cavalcante? FYI- Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante who is fighting OSP tonight is a different person than Gesias "JZ" Cavalcante.

Are you joking ? Roy's only chance of winning is by finish

Roy hasnt won a fight by decision since 2007 ! and Rosholt is super hittable and has been KO'd twice by guys who dont hit as hard as Roy

I hope you didnt finalize your Roy dec bet, its like throwing money away
Im not joking. Roy has looked terrible his last few fights, he's only getting slower and should be on the verge of retirement. He's been in plenty of decisions but losing to better fighters, I could see this being a boring fight where Jared constantly goes for takedowns and fails most losing a decision, or he gets the takedowns and wins in boring fashion. I put down £50 on each anyway, free bets for me considering I won £1600 today from a £10 bet in football lol

Registered with Coral and limited my Spencer bet at -120 to £313. Hit that and Ladbrokes limited me to £650 at -130 so hit that too. £963 on Spencer. Lets go!

Nail biting numbers as always, but I think spencer's got this but man pyles a slippery guy ill be live betting it as always!

Lahat v Rivas

I like Lahat but think there is value on Rivas at this price. Lahat is more skilled surely, but Rivas is a young powerful fighter that has shown a decent top game. Lahat has been controlled on the mat at times. I don't think Lahat will hurt Rivas on the feet and think it is reasonable to think Rivas can score take downs and control the fight.

Cheers nice b/ds, I think only a few remotely discussed or liked rivas as a live underdog, I do like lahat but rivas really focuses on 2 things take downs and heavy punches, simple strategy and it works but otherwise he is still green and young and can't refute lahat's resume, experience and better wins. Ill be keeping a sharp eye on how lahat deals with those take downs ;)

Borg reduced juice on 5d now -215. Playable imo

Just for the record im on rosholt and was on him for struve too. Even if rosholt loses i like the play as roy is old and just generally bad. Its hard to get your game going v a wrestler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back