Official UFN 82** Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance they make an interim title here? Is Stipe back down the queue? I'm just thinking about the end of 2016 heavyweight holder props.

Any chance they make an interim title here? Is Stipe back down the queue? I'm just thinking about the end of 2016 heavyweight holder props.
They should make the interim title, Werdum basically confirmed that he ducked Miocic. I reckon Stipe vs Rothwell/Barnett for the interim title.

Anyone take a stab at Pyle Spencer line? Need to check Spencers tdd but if good i like him here. Pyle is fade for me 40 now and shot chin.

could see stipe vs the warmaster for the interim title

Soooo Hendricks vs Wonderboy as main event? Do they just cancel this shit card and spread fights ? This should be interesting

Soooo Hendricks vs Wonderboy as main event? Do they just cancel this shit card and spread fights ? This should be interesting
Hmm, I'm thinking about adding to my Thompson bet at +220 if that is a possibility. I already have good odds on him at +285 and +265, so it wouldn't really hurt me that much if it remained a three rounder

If the fight is remade into a 5-rounder, I imagine prior bets are cancelled (don't remember an example where a fight's # of rounds was actually changed, though you'd think it would've happened by now).

If the fight is remade into a 5-rounder, I imagine prior bets are cancelled (don't remember an example where a fight's # of rounds was actually changed, though you'd think it would've happened by now).

I can't remember if they do... Props sure... But ml bets might stand? Usually it stays 3 tho, even if it becomes main event

Barnett on twitter calling for him to get an interim shot against Stipe. But wouldn't Rothwell be more in line anyway if they were going to do that?

Barnett on twitter calling for him to get an interim shot against Stipe. But wouldn't Rothwell be more in line anyway if they were going to do that?

Everyone is overlooking Rothwell including Josh.

wow this is devastating... werdum was one of my biggest bets I've been adding on him ever since they released the lines even at +140. one of my most confident picks and then this happens so sad. cain even said he wasn't weightlifting in camp and only doing cardio so it just makes me think werdum would've destroyed him.

Man, I really hope Rosholt gets bet. I really want to play Nelson around evens

Hmm, I'm thinking about adding to my Thompson bet at +220 if that is a possibility. I already have good odds on him at +285 and +265, so it wouldn't really hurt me that much if it remained a three rounder

I have bets on Wonderboy SU and a little onWonderboy by dec. But the more I look at it the more I think the over 2.5 at -165 is the best bet on the card. Maybe the best avail bet there is right now. I really hope they keep this a 3 rounder, I'm adding to my over bet right now. Not only has neither guy been stopped in a combined 32 pro fights, but the way the fight is likely to play out also would seem to make the over extremely likely to hit. Given how Wonderboy uses distance it's very unlikely Johnny lands his big left hand. It's predictable and a striker the level of Thompson with his length should stay clear of it pretty easily. And odds are Hendricks is going to try to shoot and put Thompson on his back for 15 minutes. Maybe Thompson catches him at some point but -165 seems really cheap given how often this should go to the cards. And it covers a really late stoppage too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back