Official UFN 84 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only prop plays other than the Breese KO -135 are:

Parke DEC +335
Dempsey DEC +440
NOT Grant itd -179

Hope they make this a regular show. Pretty much the unibet breakdown + other shit involving Dan Hardy analysis and random movie director breakdown

Why is Arnold such a big fav? I can't remember his debut that well but he was losing up until he caught the sub. I know Meza is no world beater but he has been in there with some good fighters and he is tough to finish - recently he has taken the likes of Pettis, Sicilia and Camus the distance. He also comes from a good camp. Not saying he won't win but inflated at -300 IMO.

Will research today but my only play pre-event may be on Mousasi by decision as a few guys have mentioned. Also eyeing what Mousasi dec + Khabilov dec + Breese ITD will pay.

So... Both Anik and Florian picked Bisping and money is coming in on him on EU books (bias, perhaps?). How the FUCK does Bisping beat any version of Silva? Two outfighters where Silva is far more skilled in this area. I dont think Bisping is a good enough wrestler to consistantly land TDs to steal rounds. Bisping by robbery is his only route to victory. Where am I wrong here?

So... Both Anik and Florian picked Bisping and money is coming in on him on EU books (bias, perhaps?). How the FUCK does Bisping beat any version of Silva? Two outfighters where Silva is far more skilled in this area. I dont think Bisping is a good enough wrestler to consistantly land TDs to steal rounds. Bisping by robbery is his only route to victory. Where am I wrong here?

I am very tempted to put Silva in a parlay BUT in the same token I am very hesitant as this is his first fight off gear and at 40 years of age he could have declined rapidly in the past year. Bisping is really up for this and it's in London so he will be even more up for it. What is Silva's motivation? He realistically is not going to win the title again so is he just fighting for money now? I think Silva wins but I can't pull the trigger.

Yeah, Silva's age, inactivity and the proper drug testing are the three red flags.

damn jotko dec is only +141? was hoping for around +200 already got his ml at -110 so no way i will touch +140 wish i bet on the ml before it dropped.. he is my favorite bet on the card so far. just feel like he is better in all aspects of mma

hmm i might be naive but i honestly think silva was only on the juice to rehab after that broken leg.. i agree that the age is a concern but i just dont see what bisping can do in this fight.. silva KO seems like the most lilely outcome but the price is rather poor

Khabilov Parke over 2.5 + Mousasi Leites over 2.5 +120. I like it but I'm not really in the business of parlaying overs !

hmm i might be naive but i honestly think silva was only on the juice to rehab after that broken leg.. i agree that the age is a concern but i just dont see what bisping can do in this fight.. silva KO seems like the most lilely outcome but the price is rather poor

I dunno dude Brazilian's are getting busted left right and centre. And since USADA their results have dropped off a cliff. I think it was/is endemic there. I think I will play Bisping's decision line.

Last edited:
Khabilov Parke over 2.5 + Mousasi Leites over 2.5 +120. I like it but I'm not really in the business of parlaying overs !

seems pretty safe to me.. will most lilely end up playing this

unibet and betsafe released all the lines.. no props yet though

Last edited:
I dunno dude Brazilian's are getting busted left right and centre. And since USADA their results have dropped off a cliff. I think it was/is endemic there. I think I will play Bisping's decision line.

you are right alot of the fighters getting busted looked like they were not clean though silva never struck me as someone was on it or would need it for his style of fighting

Last edited:
seems pretty safe to me.. will most lilely end up playing this

Parke has had 10 UFC fights including TUF. Nine have gone to a decision. Hes lost by submission twice but last one was six years ago and he has never been knocked out. Khabilov five UFC fights and two have gone to decision. However one stoppage was because he suplexed someone who was completely over-matched into oblivion, Yancy broke his finger so it was stopped and Benson sub'd him in round 4. Khabilov has four TKO wins on his record but two are basically from slamming and one as Yancy broke his finger. So he basically has one stoppage win from punches and he will not be able to slam Parke all over the place. He hasn't won by sub for nearly six years.

I won't go into Mousasi Leites as it's been well discussed but i think I have just talked myself into placing a large bet on those two fights going over.

I saw someone say that they don't see Bisping winning a decision, but I'm the opposite to where I don't see Silva winning one. Bisping is high volume and he's going to be backed heavily by the crowd. I think he either takes it via decision (or possibly ITD if Silva looks awful) or Silva finishes him.

if silva fights like he did against diaz he could possible snag a decision.. i think the fight screams live betting

if anyone is looking to bet vera he is +180 on betstars (pokerstars) seems like the highest price avaliable atm.. looks like a pretty even macthup to me just wish vera was camping at jacksons

if anyone is looking to bet vera he is +180 on betstars (pokerstars) seems like the highest price avaliable atm.. looks like a pretty even macthup to me just wish vera was camping at jacksons

Agree. Dog or pass for me Davey has had two years off.

hmm was thinking about betting Gouti but saw he posted this last month on his twitter

Thibault GT Gouti ‏@gtfight 18. jan.
Surgery in 10 days

he had a broken hand.. that means he had the sugery like 3 weeks ago? i wonder if he is even able to train proberly for this short notice fight..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back