Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-85-Hunt-vs-Mir-47939

1jDmqnS.png

Last edited:
UFC Fight Night 85 - Heavyweight 5 rounds - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Brisbane, Australia
Sat 3/19 1001 Frank Mir +160 o1½ +110
6:00PM 1002 Mark Hunt -185 u1½ -130
UFC Fight Night 85 - Welterweight 3 rounds - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Brisbane, Australia
Sat 3/19 1101 Hector Lombard -135 o2½ -145
5:30PM 1102 Neil Magny +115 u2½ +125
UFC Fight Night 85 - Lightweight 3 rounds - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Brisbane, Australia
Sat 3/19 1201 Jake Matthews +125 o2½ -150
11:30PM 1202 Johnny Case -165 u2½ +110
UFC Fight Night 85 - Middleweight 3 rounds - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Brisbane, Australia
Sat 3/19 1301 Daniel Kelly +335 o1½ +110
11:00PM 1302 Antonio Carlos Junior -505 u1½ -150
Sat 3/19 1401 Steve Bosse +150 o1½ +125
10:30PM 1402 James Te Huna -190 u1½ -165
UFC Fight Night 85 - Strawweight 3 rounds - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Brisbane, Australia
Sat 3/19 1501 Bec Rawlings -110 o2½ -230
10:00PM 1502 Seo Hee Ham -130 u2½ +170

definitely like hunt. (that one's been out a while)

kinda like ham. waiting.

maaaaybe te huna? bosse doesn't look like a serious mma fighter...

wow shoeface u1.5 got hammered

Can't trust pearson its almost like he has to turn up... and abel has strong take downs and got a sub in his last fight, seems to have improved his fight iq and mixed it up better, I think if he stands and bangs he also has the power advantage but pearson is more technical and could edge a decision while on his bike.

Scoggins will be unplayable...

Did Rin not get cut from ufc and then she went on to do pron ?

Gonna go big Te Huna. I've watched a LOT of Bosse (hockey player). Gotta fade him.

Was gonna go big shoeface, but not at those odds.

Also really like Case over Matthews. And Jouban over O'Reilly.

Prob end up on the -180 Case/Mathews o2.5 in some sort of fairly big way

I took Te huna > bosse + Cruz > faber @1.805 (-124)

Love this play, easy to hedge as well If i want

te huna makes sense but he's been out for 2 years and looked like absolute shit in his last fight (albeit at 185 where i think he was cutting too much weight). hard to be confident in him imo.

te huna makes sense but he's been out for 2 years and looked like absolute shit in his last fight (albeit at 185 where i think he was cutting too much weight). hard to be confident in him imo.

Except he's fighting a hockey goon. He's gonna the bigger, better, more powerful. Bosse is not UFC quality.

I have a £500 parlay Hunt can close. Only concern is he has not gone to AKA Thailand for this camp. He was about 290lbs two weeks ago not sure how good that is for him a month out from a fight.

I really like Magny especially as a dog. Already have £100 on him at +225 by dec but considering SU play. Lombard has not impressed me during his UFC tenure he is 38 and he is off roids for first time. Magny's wrestling is looking really good and hes actually had a camp for once. Anyone else surprised hes not the favourite? I think he can outstrike Lombard who struggled with Boetsch and made hard work of Burkman.

I have a £500 parlay Hunt can close. Only concern is he has not gone to AKA Thailand for this camp. He was about 290lbs two weeks ago not sure how good that is for him a month out from a fight.

I really like Magny especially as a dog. Already have £100 on him at +225 by dec but considering SU play. Lombard has not impressed me during his UFC tenure he is 38 and he is off roids for first time. Magny's wrestling is looking really good and hes actually had a camp for once. Anyone else surprised hes not the favourite? I think he can outstrike Lombard who struggled with Boetsch and made hard work of Burkman.
What is your £500 parlay on? Hunt and who else have you betted on in the parlay if you dont mind me asking? Is it with finishes or just pure wins for the fighers you picked? aka mark hunt win?

What is your £500 parlay on? Hunt and who else have you betted on in the parlay if you dont mind me asking? Is it with finishes or just pure wins for the fighers you picked? aka mark hunt win?

Its Breese whos already won so i just need Hunt to win. Got them together @ -120.

Magny $ coming in. Down to +110. I'm already pretty big on him at better odds and have him by dec +230. Wonder if it flips and he becomes favorite by fight time?

I put a little on Lombard by KO as a hedge since I have so much on Magny, anyone think Lombard actually tries to wrestle and mess with Magny on the mat? Is Lombard good enough in scrambles and does he have good enough to top control to even try it? Or is he gonna just go in there head hunting? Trying to figure out now if I'm a little too overconfident in my capping of Magny here...

i think if lombard looks like shit at the weigh ins (quite likely) magny will become a strong fav. i like him as well and hunt. there's no way mir wins it standing and hunt is brutally hard to TD.

Magny $ coming in. Down to +110. I'm already pretty big on him at better odds and have him by dec +230. Wonder if it flips and he becomes favorite by fight time?

I put a little on Lombard by KO as a hedge since I have so much on Magny, anyone think Lombard actually tries to wrestle and mess with Magny on the mat? Is Lombard good enough in scrambles and does he have good enough to top control to even try it? Or is he gonna just go in there head hunting? Trying to figure out now if I'm a little too overconfident in my capping of Magny here...

I really like Magny here but need to watch tape. Has Lombard tried to wrestlefuck anyone? I dont think he has in his UFC tenure. I do like Magny here but im fading anyone coming off peds after Silva fucked me last night especially a 38 yr old man.

Well you say that but Breese was square as hell!
Haha I know right? I had a big bet on him finishing but instead he said the guy was a tough guy and acted like a clown, like of all guys to give Tom Breese trouble and then he nearly lost. But on papers it looked good thats what i meant ;) I hope you get the parlay with hunt! that´ll be a great win for you :) We need soem big wins after all these terrible losses, so goodluck to you sir! I´ll say is a near sure win but that would only bring trouble cough* holm conor breese* cough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back