Official Women's Division Discussion #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the 1st ufc card in a long time where I haven't cared about any wamma fights on it. I guess Hannah is kinda fun but not overly.

same... reckon i'll catch up on those fights later while waiting for the main card (+ assuncao/sandhagen prelim)
i'd have cifers and dobson by decision

This is the 1st ufc card in a long time where I haven't cared about any wamma fights on it. I guess Hannah is kinda fun but not overly.

Opposite for me, really like Cifers, possible fotn if Jodie doesn't get on her bike. A Rogan ring interview would be something to treasure as well.

Mazo disappointed me in the IFMA but perhaps Dobson's the opponent to give her another highlight reel head kick ko. Then there's my fave atomweights facing up in Rizin.

Opposite for me, really like Cifers, possible fotn if Jodie doesn't get on her bike. A Rogan ring interview would be something to treasure as well.

Mazo disappointed me in the IFMA but perhaps Dobson's the opponent to give her another highlight reel head kick ko. Then there's my fave atomweights facing up in Rizin.

I would like to see Cifers get a win, largely because she is at a size disadvantage with everyone past the age of 11.

Jesus Christ. Andrade is making Costa and Valentina blush.

Why would Valentina blush? Maybe you meant Va...nderlei (Silva).

I gotta say: I hate Andrade. I rewatched her fight Vs Torres last week and my reaction seeing her wade forward hands at her waist slinging haymakers non stop like a Rancor about to eat poor helpless lil' Tecia was pretty much:

source.gif

& when it comes to seeing her pummel skinny Penne, hammer skinny Hill, or toss around skinny Rose until she smashes her head against the mat and bruises her brain, I don't really know how anyone can feel differently (sickos aside). Minimal skill, just 'uncanny' strength.

I agree with Claudia when she said it was unfair and shouldn't be allowed. And who would know better than Claudia? ;)

I hope Zhang kicks her head clean off.

I gotta say: I hate Andrade. I rewatched her fight Vs Torres last week and my reaction seeing her wade forward hands at her waist slinging haymakers non stop like a Rancor about to eat poor helpless lil' Tecia was pretty much:

source.gif

& when it comes to seeing her pummel skinny Penne, hammer skinny Hill, or toss around skinny Rose until she smashes her head against the mat and bruises her brain, I don't really know how anyone can feel differently (sickos aside). Minimal skill, just 'uncanny' strength.

I agree with Claudia when she said it was unfair and shouldn't be allowed. And who would know better than Claudia? ;)

yeah Claudia is salty because she's been downgraded to gatekeeper status. she should spend more time working on her own strength and skills instead of whining about competitors being too good. would think maybe she learned something from the two Joanna losses, i guess the only thing she learned is that she's reached her ceiling

Last edited:

source.gif

Rose was about Joanna's size, if not bigger, in the rematch and was definately bigger in the Andrade fight. Just saying. Cutting weight is getting harder for her.

Also Valentina is as a genetic freak as Yoel. I probably should have used him as an example instead of Costa who is just a walking USADA meme.

Need some pallets? trust Alexa <{1-8}>

66858032_165308534521565_1206061651450917049_n.jpg

Too bad she didn't give a video testimonial. 'Very good pallets, si, si, yes I use all the time'

Need some pallets? trust Alexa {1-8}

Rats, I actually am in need for 6-8 pallets for a porch furniture building project, but regretfully I think Jacobo Pallets would be either impossible to get shipping or prohibitively expensive.

The one time I actually WOULD buy something from a fighter hawking some wares and this happens...

Some middleweight literally said "Andrade should be tested for steroids".

Some middleweight literally said "Andrade should be tested for steroids".

She has been. I guess fighters need to pay more attention. Well, that and not run their mouths like punk-asses on the internet. A certain degree of professionalism goes a long way.

Well, that and not run their mouths like punk-asses on the internet. A certain degree of professionalism goes a long way.

Professional Internet Badass "Eater of Souls" telling those high-level professional fighter punks to watch their fucking mouths in his presence! And in the very next breath, this Brave Internet Shit Talker bemoans the lack of "professionalism" in MMA discussion.

Professional Internet Badass "Eater of Souls" telling those high-level professional fighter punks to watch their fucking mouths in his presence! And in the very next breath, this Brave Internet Shit Talker bemoans the lack of "professionalism" in MMA discussion.

He's a hypocrite. Fits in nicely with some of the professional victims in here who have a need to troll because their life is so empty that it's one of the few things that gives them joy.

They really don't fucking like someone talking back to them at their level. It's hilarious watching them try and take the high road. Fake people.

Last edited:
Rizin spoilers -

- For someone who got subbed in 2 minutes, Amp put up a pretty good account of herself.

-Thought it was a clear win for Asakura. She had pretty good footwork, and was landing to the body a lot. There's a decent little kickboxing game hidden in there if she were more confident about throwing.

-Feel bad for Watkins, Ai clearly tapped and Watkins got bludgeoned for it instead of a victory.

same... reckon i'll catch up on those fights later while waiting for the main card (+ assuncao/sandhagen prelim)
i'd have cifers and dobson by decision
Don't know how anyone could have thought dobson she's litterally on the roster to take Ls.
Was impressed how much Mazo styled on her tho. Maybe the ufc swaps her and Macedo last oponents to get them both on win streaks.
Hannah got her win but it wasn't overly impressive if not for esquibal horrible gnp and ref standups she'd have lost 2 rounds.

Edit anyone know why Mayra Silva isn't fighting? I thought maybe I missed it but I was just looking she hasn't been around since her impressive stoppage of Robertson last September.

Last edited:
Don't know how anyone could have thought dobson she's litterally on the roster to take Ls.
Was impressed how much Mazo styled on her tho. Maybe the ufc swaps her and Macedo last oponents to get them both on win streaks.
Hannah got her win but it wasn't overly impressive if not for esquibal horrible gnp and ref standups she'd have lost 2 rounds.

Edit anyone know why Mayra Silva isn't fighting? I thought maybe I missed it but I was just looking she hasn't been around since her impressive stoppage of Robertson last September.
Mazo’s pace was pretty intense I thought, and it was nice to see her wrestling attack as well. As long as her weight cuts don’t get harder with age, she’ll be around for quite a while I imagine. Also, I noticed both Mueller and Mazo hurt Dobson to the body, I wonder if she’s got like a Matt Brown thing going on there.

Mayra was injured and then needed surgery after that fight. Her Instagram recently had her at an orthopedic office as well. So I would assume it’s mostly related to that.

Amanda vs GDR in december at 135.

Interesting I almost expected the ufc to make it 145 and bill it a Champion vs lineal Champion, then Amanda could check the box of defenses at both weightclasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.