Official Women's Division Discussion #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is totally fine because as a promoter they will tell you what they think can make them more money. We do know for a fact that they offered Jennifer Maia the fight in this case though.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/12...sion-turn-down-ufc-fight-valentina-shevchenko
When did you become such UFC bullshit artist. They offer Maia the fight THAT'S ONE FIGHTER. AND Maia would also have been a ufc debut for her. Jessica Eye, jessy jay, lauren Murphy, all ranked ufc flyweights then, all tweeted they were NEVER offered the fight and would welcome the challenge to be in a #1 contender fight against val.

Wake up the ufc wanted that squash match highlights and then realised theyd gone too far.

She is indeed an atomweight, and a shining example of what #UFCatomweight could bring to the table

...and the shiningest example of what would be on the table with UFC atomweight is....

carla-esparza-post-tuf-20-finale.jpg

:)

Was Zombie Girls KO the quickest finish in womens flyweight history?

...and the shiningest example of what would be on the table with UFC atomweight is....

carla-esparza-post-tuf-20-finale.jpg

:)
Well at least we're getting Michelle v carla for the unofficial ufc atom weight champion.

When did you become such UFC bullshit artist. They offer Maia the fight THAT'S ONE FIGHTER. AND Maia would also have been a ufc debut for her. Jessica Eye, jessy jay, lauren Murphy, all ranked ufc flyweights then, all tweeted they were NEVER offered the fight and would welcome the challenge to be in a #1 contender fight against val.

Wake up the ufc wanted that squash match highlights and then realised theyd gone too far.
I am not sure how I became a BS artist by posting something that was proven. Re-read the post you quoted. I only said that Maia being offered the fight was a fact. I can't prove every single fighter who agreed to or declined the fight because I am not a fighter, manager or matchmaker. Logic would dictate that they did not offer Maia(who was at the time thought to be the best) the fight and when she declined went right to the bottom of the division. If they just wanted a squash match why even offer Maia the fight in the 1st place? It is not like Maia was a big name.

happy for zombiegirl. even though she's not the most skilled fighter i'm glad she finally got her first UFC win after all the shit she's been through in her life

Agreed, was cools. Not quite Fred Ettish getting his win -level cool, as this was merely an UFC win, not a win in general, but cool. :)

happy for zombiegirl. even though she's not the most skilled fighter i'm glad she finally got her first UFC win after all the shit she's been through in her life

Could not agree more.

Friendly reminder, DEEP Jewels 28 is late Sunday night/early Monday morning.

link to weigh ins:

I am not sure how I became a BS artist by posting something that was proven. Re-read the post you quoted. I only said that Maia being offered the fight was a fact. I can't prove every single fighter who agreed to or declined the fight because I am not a fighter, manager or matchmaker. Logic would dictate that they did not offer Maia(who was at the time thought to be the best) the fight and when she declined went right to the bottom of the division. If they just wanted a squash match why even offer Maia the fight in the 1st place? It is not like Maia was a big name.
Look at the card Valentina vs a Brazilian in Brazil. So yes they offered the one recently signed Brazilian flyweight Valentina, then looked at some local records and call zombie. That's typical ufc matchmaking. And pretending "everyone" turned it down is typical ufc spin.
I am surprised people think the UFC treated Cachoeira as a chew toy for her fight with Valentina. I thought it was fairly well known that no other 125ers wanted the fight and in hindsight it was for good reason. Even Jennifer Maia turned down the fight when she was thought to be the best 125er in the world. I can understand if they went to Cachoeria 1st for the Valentina fight but if no one else would accept it what are they to do? never have her fight again? Due to no one else wanting to face Valentina at the time Cachoeria was given the opportunity to make a name for herself and it just did not
Doesn't get more ufc propaganda then that. Quoting that fake news as fact.

Last edited:
I got a shocking number to show how busy Angela Hill has been the last 3 years
and it would be 11 fights during that span with 6 in the last 11 months so if WME
does reward being loyal with raises Angela Hill would deservingly get one plus a
ranked opponent next as a bonus.

McCourt was the saving grace in my Bellator Picks this weekend. 2-0 so far in UFC.

Look at the card Valentina vs a Brazilian in Brazil. So yes they offered the one recently signed Brazilian flyweight Valentina, then looked at some local records and call zombie. That's typical ufc matchmaking. And pretending "everyone" turned it down is typical ufc spin.

Priscila wasnt brought into the UFC for that fight, she was suposed to debut against Lauren Murphy in a US card but had her visa denied.

Apparently Zombie Girl got a bonus. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.