Official WSOF 30 Thread

I'm eyeing Davis Jr. here. Am I nuts?

One of the Vivisection guys likes Davis too, Oblivian.

I put some money on Davis Jr and Heun and are surprisingly heavy on Fitch. I think Branch will win but I don't see the value at 1.33.

fitch + branch degen parlay zero research done..these ufc breaks is killing me

Ugh, just noticed that 5Dimes has Fitch/Zeferino listed as three rounds and I just hit Fitch wins by 3 round decision at +268. It's a five round championship fight in reality so I imagine that's going to get voided.

Ugh, just noticed that 5Dimes has Fitch/Zeferino listed as three rounds and I just hit Fitch wins by 3 round decision at +268. It's a five round championship fight in reality so I imagine that's going to get voided.
Its kind of pissing me off they still havent fixed this.....but +268 on 5d?! Fuck this client time to take a 'bathroom break'

That Fitch by dec line already down to +160 by the time I got to it.

Man, fuck 5d though. Hopefully we are wrong and WSOF is weird and this is a 3 round title fight?

But I LOVE Fitch by decision in this fight, 3 or 5 rounds. So I will not be happy if this doesn't get fixed and I end up with nothing on that outcome

Man, fuck 5d though. Hopefully we are wrong and WSOF is weird and this is a 3 round title fight?

But I LOVE Fitch by decision in this fight, 3 or 5 rounds. So I will not be happy if this doesn't get fixed and I end up with nothing on that outcome
They'll probably catch it by tomorrow and re-offer it as a 5 round decision line at a much worse price unfortunately.

They'll probably catch it by tomorrow and re-offer it as a 5 round decision line at a much worse price unfortunately.
I'll be happy with any + odds to be honest. Can't believe this line opened +268, 5d is fucking nuts

I hit it +200 but I'm not holding my breath that it's valid.

fuck. i missed the branch ITD opener of -102, it's now -140

...lol. does not go 5 is -140 for both guys. guess i'm playing that. i think branch finishes him here. i'll give it 60-65% for my cap. i'm ok with -140, i guess, especially if a flukey starks finish happened

OBVIOUSLY i would've liked fitch dec +268, fuckkkk for missing prop openers...
but now...
NOT fitch dec +100 is interesting. 5 rounds might be gas territory for zeferino? maybe fitch could gnp tko him late? obviously zef is a sub threat early, too..

also, zeferino No scorecards +472 is interesting.. since i mean, if he wins it's prolly a sub... and the lines are "priced" for a fitch decision etc..

those are my thoughts, anyway.

1.4u branch-starks doesn't go 5 rounds -140

0.75u NOT fitch DEC +100
0.25u zeferino NSC +472

FUCK, i wish i read that before i bet mine just now, i'm an idiot. i have NOT fitch 3 rd dec even tho it's 5

i think they're gonna void zeferino-fitch props, cause of the 3 round confusion (should be 5)

A bloated lightweight who was KO`ed in his last fight vs. a 38-year-old welterweight who's 3-2 on the regional scene and barely won a decision against Alfalfa.

Also, I like how they're partially billing this vacant title fight as Jon Fitch's first real chance at winning a championship belt.

WAR World Series of Fighting!!!

confirmed: "NOT fitch by 3 round decision" has been voided (and the props got pulled)

Back