Official WSOF 30 Thread

Fitch 5rd DEC is at +210 for anyone interested

i get why people wnat to fade vinny. he's talked about retiring. he's super chinny. etc.

but man, he subs heun here, i think. heun is super subbable, seen this guy fight a lot. you see it even in his record, all four losses by sub.. but look even further.. he was on tuf 17 and tuf 19, and both times he got subbed trying to get into the house.

and we're talking about sub losses against guys who are nowhere near vinny's caliber on the mat.

i'm not "touting" vinny here, he's a pretty big favorite, i just don't see the value in heun. i'd need at LEAST +300, personally.

i like the over on danny davis & a lil bit on davis ML.. he's a pretty game dude. he can strike a bit, he can wrestle a bit.. more experienced overall than azaitar and more bigger show experience.. he's not as explosive, obviously, but he's only been ko'd once in 20+ fights and azaitar doesn't seem like a sub threat.

azaitar might gas later in the fight?

going off of limited footage on this one. azaitar is a new guy in my betting history.

ryan-bader_vinny-magalhaes.gif

vinny.gif

Looks like both of the initial punches were blocked, but he couldn't handle the barrage of strikes that followed.

Both Magalhaes and Heun kinda suck. I'd rather just bet u1.5 at -150 and cross my fingers, or pass altogether. No way would I pay -230 for Chinny Magalhaes.

wsof 30 Risk: 590
branch: 150 parlays / ITD: 140 for 100
fitch: 150 parlays / fitch DEC: 100 for 268 / zeferino no scorecards: 25 for 115.50
magalhaes: 150 parlays
davis +315: 35 for 110.25 / O1.5: 65 for 50 / azaitar
parlays
75 for 60 branch -350 & fitch -250
75 for 61.61 branch -350 & magalhaes -240
75 for 73.75 fitch -250 & magalhaes -240
---

"who are you and what have you done with ezflyer, the dog-lover"

i'm probably forcing action w/that round robin. admittedly. it's got risk. starks-branch could be close 5 round decision if i'm wrong about branch finishing him. fitch could get tapped early. magalhaes is super chinny.

i just see clear ways for them to win and i think they'll get it done. we'll see. the parlays are DEFINITELY not tail-worthy, heh.

i'll be annoyed if fitch finishes zeferino in the 4th or 5th! i want that dec prop to hit =P

Both Magalhaes and Heun kinda suck. I'd rather just bet u1.5 at -150 and cross my fingers, or pass altogether. No way would I pay -230 for Chinny Magalhaes.

heun isn't really a powerful stirker, honestly, though. (i know perrosh isn't, either, i grant you)

just watched frincu-davis -- dude, frincu is NOT bad. if he can keep it upright vs nurm, i think he wins. (huge if, obviously, he prolly can't, lol)

if he keeps climbing i'm gonna donate some $ to 5d's amazon fund

i'm asking for it on this fight, now..

davis +3.5 +180, i'm in

wth, why did branch NSC just drop 260 points? trying to drum up action?

Only other play I added was a juiced Nurmagomedov + Branch/Starks ITD

buying out of davis ML w/the drop, cause i like the spread better, anyway

Back