News OKTAGON 24 - MAY 29 - Title Fight - Kozma vs Silva / Pesta vs Nosiglia / Spicely vs Naruszczka

Tokoloko

Czech MMA on the rise!
@purple
Reaction score
OKTAGON is delivering high quality card with multiple UFC veterans and former champions from multiple promotions
Teaser

MAIN EVENT
WW Title fight
David "Pink Panther" Kozma (27-11) vs Leandro "Apollo" Silva (25-8-1)

CO-MAIN EVENT

LHW
Viktor Pešta (16-6) vs Riccardo "The Walking Dead" Nosiglia (8-2)

MAIN CARD

MW #1 title contender fight
Eric "Zebrinha" Spicely (12-6) vs Marcin Naruszczka (21-9)

BW
Filip Macek (23-15) vs Luca "Duke" Iovine (13-6) - Semifinal of title eliminator

PRELIMS

MW
David "Spartan" Hosek (4-2) vs Tarhan "The Hulk" Ibragimov (6-2)
WW
Miroslav "Inkvizitor" Brož (9-3) vs Christian "Stabil" Jungwirth (9-3)
LHW
Jozef Jaloviar (1-0) vs Jorick Montagnac (1-1)
LHW
Robin Fošum (1-1) vs Abdoul Sow (2-1)
HW
Alexander "Alex" Cverna (8-2) vs Stefan Vojčák (0-0)
MW
(#5 MW of Glory) Matej "Money" Penaz (2-0) vs Carlos Graca (2-0)

Last edited:
OKTAGON also signed 6 fight contract with Bojan Veličkovič...WW division is stacked and there is also possibility that Bojan will appear on OKTAGON 24.

Glad to see Spicely is still alive after that Rinat KO.

Glad to see Spicely is still alive after that Rinat KO.
He seemed vs Fakhretdinov like he was without any preparation and came for paycheck. I honestly expect completely different Spicely on OKTAGON 24 ....Atleast i hope it will be completely different Spicely.

He seemed vs Fakhretdinov like he was without any preparation and came for paycheck. I honestly expect completely different Spicely on OKTAGON 24 ....Atleast i hope it will be completely different Spicely.

I think he struggles with depression and weight management. He said it was caused by brain damage from the Deron Winn fight. I'm not sure he should be fighting personally.

I think he struggles with depression and weight management. He said it was caused by brain damage from the Deron Winn fight. I'm not sure he should be fighting personally.
Thanks for info,i was about to bet on him...

Noticed that there are a lot of international fights/ fights without a czech or slovakian fighter, often placed quite high on Oktagon fightcards.
I thought that Oktagon, similarly to KSW, is basing heavily on a local fanbase. Are czech MMA fans really interested in this kind of fights? I mean these aren't even well known fighters, that would attract any kind of international fanbase.

Noticed that there are a lot of international fights/ fights without a czech or slovakian fighter, often placed quite high on Oktagon fightcards.
I thought that Oktagon, similarly to KSW, is basing heavily on a local fanbase. Are czech MMA fans really interested in this kind of fights? I mean these aren't even well known fighters, that would attract any kind of international fanbase.
High level promo....Thats why Cz/Sk fans dont really care if event is fullfilled with Cz/Sk fighters, or majority of Cz/Sk fans.

There is lot of promo before every event +- 10 episodes of Oktagon on sight

and

Way on Oktagon

So fans have some impression on these fighters, even if they are not from Cz or Sk

OKTAGON also earlier hinted that they planning to expand into Europe and eventually become something like "European UFC". So there is not reason to dont build foreigner fighters.

Yep, it makes it all interesting, since it has good promotation and some of this fighters already fought with someone in OKTAGON so fans have "emotional" connection lets say.

OKTAGON is delivering high quality card with multiple UFC veterans and former champions from multiple promotions
Teaser (ENG sub.)

Main event
WW Title fight
David "Pink Panther" Kozma (27-11) vs Leandro "Apollo" Silva (25-8-1)

Co-main event
MW #1 title contender fight
Eric "Zebrinha" Spicely (12-6) vs Marcin Naruszczka (21-9)

MAIN CARD
LHW
Viktor Pešta (16-6) vs Riccardo "The Walking Dead" Nosiglia (8-2)

BW
Filip Macek (23-15) vs Luca "Duke" Iovine (13-6)

BW
Janne "Jamba" Elonen-Kulmala (16-8) vs Arnold "Silverback" Quero (15-7)

PRELIMS

WW
Miroslav "Inkvizitor" Brož (9-3) vs Christian "Stabil" Jungwirth (9-3)

MW
(#5 MW of Glory) Matej "Money" Penaz (2-0) vs Branislav Zuzak (4-2)
MW
David "Spartan" Hosek (4-2) vs Tarhan "The Hulk" Ibragimov (6-2)¨

WFLW
Magdalena Sormova (9-3) vs N/A

Btw Toko : Why Vemola doesn´t fight Ragozin now? He is free from RCC as he said. Where is the problem?

Btw Toko : Why Vemola doesn´t fight Ragozin now? He is free from RCC as he said. Where is the problem?
Im not sure why he is not fighting Ragozin, but iam sure that he lives rent free inside ur head ;)

Im not sure why he is not fighting Ragozin, but iam sure that he lives rent free inside ur head ;)
Nice dodge of question. "lives free in your head" "you jealous" "he help others" and 1000 more excuses.
He lives rent free inside my head. Did you look Instagram/Facebook recently? Vemola propaganda is slowly falling down brother.

Nice dodge of question. "lives free in your head" "you jealous" "he help others" and 1000 more excuses.
He lives rent free inside my head. Did you look Instagram/Facebook recently? Vemola propaganda is slowly falling down brother.
Why should i care, or even look on his Instagram or Facebook. He is not living inside my head rent free, like inside urs....

Like i said u before, i care about MMA, non about ur tabloid "bullshitery".

Why should i care, or even look on his Instagram or Facebook. He is not living inside my head rent free, like inside urs....

Like i said u before, i care about MMA, non about ur tabloid "bullshitery".
You see, we both care about MMA, I also care about mma. I like the sport and what is Vemola doing on the scene with fooling Czech watchers is disgusting.
Btw biggest credit for popularity rise of mma in Czech/Slovakia has Petr Jelinek + Bejr + Filip Grznar, they introduced the sport to hundreds of thousands people. (in 2017) (also alot of 12-16 year old kids back then - now they are big part of the community)

Without Grznar noone would know about Vemola.

Btw biggest credit for popularity rise of mma in Czech/Slovakia has Petr Jelinek + Bejr + Filip Grznar, they introduced the sport to hundreds of thousands people. (in 2017) (also alot of 12-16 year old kids back then - now they are big part of the community)

Without Grznar noone would know about Vemola.

<36>

U should go look for some professional help.

<36>

U should go look for some professional help.
Dude you are typical guy who has mindset of sheep without evolving, Vemola is lying clown who would rob you for everything if he could. Dude scam his own brother and has good friendship with biggest Czech mafian Ivo Rittig.

Viktor Pesta at 205lbs isn't unappealing, thinking about it. He's relatively young isn't he? Could well return to the big leagues at LHW if he does well.

Viktor Pesta at 205lbs isn't unappealing, thinking about it. He's relatively young isn't he? Could well return to the big leagues at LHW if he does well.
Yes, LHW fits him, he is now around 225-230 pounds. In fight he was 220 last time, he doesn´t cut massive amounts.
No wonder why Karlos Vemola ducks him on the scene.

Yes, LHW fits him, he is now around 225-230 pounds. In fight he was 220 last time, he doesn´t cut massive amounts.
No wonder why Karlos Vemola ducks him on the scene.

Im keen to see him get another shot, then. He was definitely UFC material, albeit in the lower rungs of the HW division. If he wins this one, he might be 1 win away from a recall I reckon!

Back