News OKTAGON 24 - MAY 29 - Title Fight - Kozma vs Silva / Pesta vs Nosiglia / Spicely vs Naruszczka

Viktor Pesta at 205lbs isn't unappealing, thinking about it. He's relatively young isn't he? Could well return to the big leagues at LHW if he does well.
He is 30yo and yes...He is going to be dangerous in LHW, but i would like to see him vs Xavier (Blackbelt in BJJ and top class kickbox) or Kimball (Should be easy match for Pesta but still good matchup for me as fan) if he wins vs Nosiglia.

His debut in LHW vs Alcantara

He is 30yo and yes...He is going to be dangerous in LHW, but i would like to see him vs Xavier (Blackbelt in BJJ and top class kickbox) or Kimball (Should be easy match for Pesta but still good matchup for me as fan) if he wins vs Nosiglia.

His debut in LHW vs Alcantara

Kimbal is retired son.
Tell me which opponents would you like against Vemola as a fan.

Kimbal is retired son.
Tell me which opponents would you like against Vemola as a fan.
You think that u know everything and in reality u know nothing..Kimball never retired, he also got contract for atleast 2 more fights in OKTAGON.

I'd also like to tell you that I'm so sorry that Karlos probably fu*ked your wife or whatever, but I don't really care at all, so stop bothering me with your shit about Vemola. (Mainly in thread which is about event where Vemola is not even fighting)

You think that u know everything and in reality u know nothing..Kimball never retired, he also got contract for atleast 2 more fights in OKTAGON.

I'd also like to tell you that I'm so sorry that Karlos probably fu*ked your wife or whatever, but I don't really care at all, so stop bothering me with your shit about Vemola. (Mainly in thread which is about event where Vemola is not even fighting)
Why are you insulting me? Just tell me opponents for Vemola. If Kimball didn´t retire like you said, then he can fight against Vemola.
Im just asking for Vemola opponents.. That´s all. No insults

Apollo is preparing with best sparring partners possible and want to win OKTAGON title for American Top Team.

interesting main event.

Way on OKTAGON 24: Kozma vs Apollo, Pesta vs Nosiglia. (ENG subtitles)

Worth to watch promo for OKTAGON 24 if u want to learn more about Kozma, Apollo, Pesta or Nosiglia.

Looks like replay is up?

NM Different Org but still new from this morn...

1st match has a lovely close up of slippin away to a RNC.

Back