News OKTAGON UNDERGROUND SUPERFINALS - Czech vs Slovakia

History has shown that if any organization gets big enough to challenge the UFC, they will just buy them out. Even more likely, UFC will just raid the promotion for it's most marketable stars. It will become an unofficial feeder organization

"By rumours Oktagon is supported by Ivo Rittig which was able to buy UFC"

Google translate of wiki
https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivo_Rittig
"Ivo Rittig (* 3 January 1963 ) is a Prague "political entrepreneur" [1] and "Monaco rentier" [2] investigated for machinations with hundreds of millions of public contracts [3] . According to the media , the former money changer , a convicted and convicted thief who officially became rich in fashion stores, [1] was supposed to significantly influence Czech national and municipal politics through an extensive clientelistic network. [5] Many corruption scandals are mentioned in his name, [1] such as suspicious orders from a Prague transport company [6] and shops with photovoltaic parks. [7] "

Yeah if he is backing it... I dont see it go that far.

Do you have any links to their past events?

Go to WSOF Vimeo channel and you can watch their previous shows. They used to be some sort of affiliate to WSOF global in the past

u should watch from Oktagon 9-10 its time when Oktagon started to grow up to top class - there is Oktagon 11 -

Oktagon 12 Highlights -

Highlights of year 2019 -

btw u can check fights from every event on their youtube

Last edited:
Update - Woman Pyramid is revealed
Czech Republic -
Lucie "Bullet" Pudilová (UFC Veteran)
Magdaléna Šormová (WWFC Former champion)
Tereza "Ronda" Bledá (Big talent of Czech wmma - 18 yo)
Tereza Dvořáková (experienced Muay thai fighter)

Slovakia-
Lucia "Pretty Beast" Krajčovič (Muay Thai World Champion, Oktagon)
Lucia Szabová (Oktagon challenge finalist - undefeated MMA/Muay Thai fighter)
Alena "Kitty" Gondášová
Paula Marčišová
oktagon underground.jpg

oktagon_13_vysledky.jpg

u should watch from Oktagon 9-10 its time when Oktagon started to get really big - there is Oktagon 11 -

Oktagon 12 Highlights -

Highlights of year 2019 -

btw u can check fights from every event on their youtube

Oktagon 13 Štvanice (Most beautiful event of the year on small island inside of Prague) - 2 Fighters from card signed by UFC - David Dvořák (UFC #15 Flyweight) and Makhmud Muradov

Main card + Pešta vs Kyle (480p)

Oktagon 13 aftermovie

Dvořák vs Taigibov(Prelims)
https://youtu.be/4bAvs22plC4?t=57

View attachment 763293

Oktagon 13 Štvanice (Most beautiful event of the year on small island inside of Prague) - 2 Fighters from card signed by UFC - David Dvořák (UFC #15 Flyweight) and Makhmud Muradov

Main card + Pešta vs Kyle (480p)

Oktagon 13 aftermovie

Dvořák vs Taigibov(Prelims)

Thanks, specially now without any fights going on, this is pretty cool.

Thanks, specially now without any fights going on, this is pretty cool.
Np iam happy that i could introduce u to best Cz/Sk promotion :) enjoy watching

btw Oktagon 14 aftermovie(biggest mma event in Slovakia ever)-

Oktagon PRIME 2 aftermovie -

Oktagon PRIME 3 aftermovie -

Last edited:
"By rumours Oktagon is supported by Ivo Rittig which was able to buy UFC"

Google translate of wiki
https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivo_Rittig
"Ivo Rittig (* 3 January 1963 ) is a Prague "political entrepreneur" [1] and "Monaco rentier" [2] investigated for machinations with hundreds of millions of public contracts [3] . According to the media , the former money changer , a convicted and convicted thief who officially became rich in fashion stores, [1] was supposed to significantly influence Czech national and municipal politics through an extensive clientelistic network. [5] Many corruption scandals are mentioned in his name, [1] such as suspicious orders from a Prague transport company [6] and shops with photovoltaic parks. [7] "

Yeah if he is backing it... I dont see it go that far.

Mafia of course

It seems thar everytime a non ufc event are doing well the mafia is always involved just like PRIDE

Mafia of course

It seems thar everytime a non ufc event are doing well the mafia is always involved just like PRIDE
he is very controversial person but if rumours are true and he is sponsor of Oktagonmma i dont rlly care cuz without money they cant grow ...and MMA scene went from 0 to 100 in 1-2 years in Cz/Sk ... mainly he support so much fighters in Czech he pay for their camps and other things..

he is very controversial person but if rumours are true and he is sponsor of Oktagonmma i dont rlly care cuz without money they cant grow ...and MMA scene went from 0 to 100 in 1-2 years in Cz/Sk ... mainly he support so much fighters in Czech he pay for their camps and other things..

Yes and i must say i am surprised how they can fill all people who actually paid their tickets. If they will keep having over 20 000 for every event they will start to grow, also if they add more so called "freakshows" with bodybuilder and strongmans

Yes and i must say i am surprised how they can fill all people who actually paid their tickets. If they will keep having over 20 000 for every event they will start to grow, also if they add more so called "freakshows" with bodybuilder and strongmans
they have celebrity fights , projects with normal people - last time project Y - 4 normal girls selected from castings fighted in pyramid after year of training they also have "celeb fight" sometime last one was Štáfek(Czech actor) which had already one professional box fight and trained MMA for 9 months -

there will be no problem to fill up arenas (Oktagon 16 - 13 000 capacity - they started to sell tickets after oktagon 15 (9.11) and they sold out whole event in one week Oktagon 16 was planned for (14.3) )- next goal is footbal stadium Eden (24,000) problem is pandemic right now so they made up those pyramids - Oktagon Underground and i think this PPVs with Russian and English languages are not for cz/sk fans :D

Last edited:
they have celebrity fights , projects with normal people - last time project Y - 4 normal girls selected from castings fighted in pyramid after year of training they also have "celeb fight" sometime last one was Štáfek(Czech actor) which had already one professional box fight and trained MMA for 9 months -

there will be no problem to fill up arenas (Oktagon 16 - 13 000 capacity - they started to sell tickets after oktagon 15 (9.11) and they sold out whole event in one week Oktagon 16 was planned for (14.3) )- next goal is footbal stadium Eden (24,000) problem is pandemic right now so they made up those pyramids - Oktagon Underground and i think this PPVs with Russian and English languages are not for cz/sk fans :D

I will consider to watch this event live, having a slovakian/czech beer and watching MMA, why not :D

Why do you think the supporters in Slovakia and Czech are so loyal like this? I mean, there is no way Russia can have 15,000 - 20 , 000 people like this from what i have noticed. Only once when Fedor fought Jeff Monson 2011 and Vladimir Putin was the vip

We will never see Cagewarriors doing this aswell or other UK promotions.

Back