Joe

:l
@Gold
Reaction score
knocked his shoe right out of em and didnt even lose his hat

i think the lecture was worse than the shot. his head musta bounced

shoulda took his sneakers off his feet just for old skool lulz

Even made the 6:00 news.

Gotta love it when the old folks go to work.

Looks like he was giving him some friendly advice about life after the ko. Ironically which could have killed him.

lol Jeff Kaegel

Lol, I went to college in Methfield....I mean Springfield, kinda nice to see them still in the news.

Lol, I went to college in Methfield....I mean Springfield, kinda nice to see them still in the news.

Seems like here in the midwest it's meth, opioids or both. People would sell their kids on Crackhead Craigslist to get high.

i think the lecture was worse than the shot. his head musta bounced

shoulda took his sneakers off his feet just for old skool lulz

whatever happned to a good old fashioned ass whoopin and gettin your shoes coat and hat tooken?!?!

What would you guys even call that punch? I've never seen someone get KO'd by a punch like that.

Even made the 6:00 news.

im not sure whats better here, the guy getting ko'ed with a punch that hardly touched him, and losing a shoe, an old man doing a young man, the loser posting a message on youtube about getting knocked on his ass,or the pair of them not talking to police. anyway you look at it,this is a classic.

What would you guys even call that punch? I've never seen someone get KO'd by a punch like that.

It's called getting caught standing square in the absolute most vulnerable position with your feet flat-- doesn't take a stiff wind

He just stood there like that. Looked like he was getting paid to throw the fight (I know he wasn't, it just looked an awful lot like bad choreography)

This started over an argument about whether curly fries or conventional fries are better.

This started over an argument about whether curly fries or conventional fries are better.

Who with any semblance of mental stability would vote for conventional fries?

Man, I hope it was the younger guy because that's wack af

Back