Media Old man explains what happened with Conor McGregor.

Is that all he had to say for himself? If so, that is one half assed apology.

I am honestly rooting for Conor, but it seems he’s completely lost his grip on reality. The guy is permanently out to lunch. Pathetic.
Prob doing massive amounts of drugs I’d assume.

Conor on social media.

usa_today_11394160.0.jpg

Ps: Not a fan of either of these two @@@@@@@@@@ who @@@@@@@@@@ their @@@@@@@@

He never slapped the referee as far as I remember, he just acted like an idiot.
McGregor slapped a Bellator official:
(Timestamped)

He pushed Goddard (ref), then pushed someone (Bellator official or AC employee) into a concussed fighter who was on all fours:
(Timestamped)

All of these things are assault.

So he is 50, Conor haters are sad people, all this time saying he is very old.That asshole deserved the punch

Conor is the fakest motherfucker of all time...."I must be Zen", LMFAO @ thinking he is some great wise philosopher or someshit.

Old man is lucky all he got was a punch... If it was someone my age running their mouth, he'd have ended up in the hospital
I actually agree. If he did that to me Conor would win a first class trip to the emergency ward.

Calling him "prone to violence" is a bit of a stretch.
Throwing a dolly at a bus, stealing a phone and breaking it and now punching a old man. I would pretty much say this dude is violent.

Yeah- I'm sure the old fella was thinking if I decline his proper 12 , he might fucking punch me in the mug and I'll be loving that.

Something really wrong with Conor and his non genuine regrets and apologies should fool nobody. Seasons change, people dont ( for the most part).

The guy probably insulted him. Conor wouldn't punch somebody over saying they don't want the drink. The "old" guy probably said something like "i dont want your cheap shitty whiskey you ugly cunt"
uhh even if he did only a complete loser fool would hit him

“I need to just stop reacting to the bait,” McGregor said. “People are trying to bait me into things. Am I the fish or am I the whale? I must be calm, I must be zen. I must lead by example. There’s so many people looking up to me. How can I react in this way? I need to get a hold of this and, like I said, I’m working very hard to do this.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/8/...-bar-incident-i-was-in-the-wrong-ufc-mma-news

giphy.gif

Edit: The old man who got sucker punched apparently was just minding his own business.

“I am sitting on the bar stool just having a quiet pint with my friend. then all of a sudden because I refuse his drink I get a punch. you don’t need that in life. I don’t like the man, I think he is getting a bad rep. He is a bit of a bully, a bully with money.”

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/victim-mcgregor-bar-speaks/
Lmao the Conor quote in your post was about the other incident with the cell phone. This is how misinformation is spread.

The Shogun gif is how everyone should view this idiot.

It’s funny that that’s all you got from Conor’s statement. Not that he accepts he was in the wrong and needs to change, but that he claims it was in retaliation.

Watch the vid again.

Conor comes in sets glass down in front of old fella. Old fella then proceeds to pick up glass and slam the glass down n away from himself. He could have ignored it, pushed it away gently but instead he decides to slam it down with some force. Conor sets another one down the old man does it again. Bang sucker punch.

Not justifying Conors retarded actions im just saying the old man was giving some attitude.

Conors too stupid to be this rich.
So what? Conor could and should have walked away after the old man slammed the glasses the first time. You don’t get to walk up to me and interrupt my day either. Where does this happen where you’re from?

He never slapped the referee as far as I remember, he just acted like an idiot.
The dolly incident is stupid in that other people got hurt, but Khabib had that (and more) coming after he and a group of like 20 people physically assaulted Artem and his coach - which is far worse than anything Conor ever did.
Punching the guy is the only really bad thing here.

He constantly acts like a fucking idiot, but he's not particularly prone to physical violence than many other fighters.

He slapped that ref. Not sure why you're denying it.

Back