Media Old man explains what happened with Conor McGregor.

Conor looks more and more unhealthy by each public appearance. Cocaine is RUINING him.

Cant believe that old man assaulted Mcgregors fist with his head for no reason. That's mcgregors livelihood, should lock up that old man and throw away the key

No but Perry has been an alcoholic and opoid junkie for years. Its the age 40-50 were this really shows. His health is fucked up. Doctors in the US are such charlatans and think way too much about their profits instead of patients health.

You should not get vicodin etc that easy
Or maybe you should be a responsible person and not completly abuse everything you can get a hold of?
There's some self criticism in that statement, indeed.
Doesnt make it any less true.

He is going to lie about it now? No surprise, we all know he is a horrible human being.

Or maybe you should be a responsible person and not completly abuse everything you can get a hold of?
There's some self criticism in that statement, indeed.
Doesnt make it any less true.

I agree with Perry being also responsible and obviously having an addicted mindset before, but he got vicodin the first time after an accident followed with surgery. Sorry but you just dont prescribe opoides like that! If I remember correct vicodin is hydrcodon with paracetamol. Powerful and VERY dangerous stuff. For treatment in hospital absolutely but not after release. They were / are much too careless about it.

I do think this topic is now ,with all the opoid deaths in the US, more present in media and the government acts against it.

Sure Perry was weak but you also need to trust your medical staff.

Just look into Sherdog diet / supplement sub forum. It really is disgusting how weak minded many members are and always look for the chemical shortcut. They rather eat some illegal backyard produced chemical instead of training intelligent and hard.

Martial Arts is also full of these loosers.

Conor's alpha male/win in life mentality is his down fall. He is like a spoilt little kid you donesn't take no for an answer. What's he gonna do when the next girl says no to him?

Conor was just tired of losing. He got a win vs a 50 year old drunk... Props to him for getting back on track

Does this dude ever not have an excuse? Should have said 'he was tree times me age' instead of that 'bait' bullshit

I don't defense shitty actions that conor, jones, rouses or whoever makes. All actions have consequences and deserve every bit of criticism

But it's pretty funny to see so many Internet dwellers act like they're on some sort of moral high ground every time it does happen

Think that's why some people love to see celebrities fuck up, gives them an opportunity to feel superior and ultimately better about their own lives

To them I'd say best be lookin in that mirror first son

Lol. When I look in the mirror I see someone who is about a hundred million times a better person than Conor has shown himself to be.

That person is also like a hundred million dollars poorer than Conor, though. . .

<2>

Interesting. And this is from personal experience I take. For starters Ireland doesn't have real gangsters. They have the travellers and a few knock around "lads"."real" gangsters wouldn't look for validation from some old barfly, and would laugh it off, if such shit ever if did happen. Ever the bickies aren't usually such sad bitches, and they can be a pretty pathetic bunch at times. I can Guarantee that you don't get much street "cred" punching some old dude, especially when he doesn't even fall off his barstool. That shit is just sad and would get you laughed out of the place by real criminals. I suggest you watch footage of Roy shaw if you want to see what a real English "gangster" looks like.

Not that it’s anything to be proud of but you realise the kinihans were worth about a billion before they started the recent war that fucked Irish boxing?

I love how so many of us react like they're shocked, like they'd have done nothing if insulted by an old barfly...
tumblr_pvbl8mTSwn1w7d305o5_500.gif

“I need to just stop reacting to the bait,” McGregor said. “People are trying to bait me into things. Am I the fish or am I the whale? I must be calm, I must be zen. I must lead by example. There’s so many people looking up to me. How can I react in this way? I need to get a hold of this and, like I said, I’m working very hard to do this.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/8/...-bar-incident-i-was-in-the-wrong-ufc-mma-news

giphy.gif

Edit: The old man who got sucker punched apparently was just minding his own business.

“I am sitting on the bar stool just having a quiet pint with my friend. then all of a sudden because I refuse his drink I get a punch. you don’t need that in life. I don’t like the man, I think he is getting a bad rep. He is a bit of a bully, a bully with money.”

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/victim-mcgregor-bar-speaks/

He was referring to the phone incident earlier this year, not to that man he punched. Your thread title is very misleading, basically a lie.

He threw a dolly through a bus window and injured a bunch of other fighters. He ran into the cage at an MMA event and slapped a referee. He slapped a fan's phone out of his hand and smashed it. He sucker punched a man seated a bar.

I'd say that pretty much defines prone to violence

He never slapped the referee as far as I remember, he just acted like an idiot.
The dolly incident is stupid in that other people got hurt, but Khabib had that (and more) coming after he and a group of like 20 people physically assaulted Artem and his coach - which is far worse than anything Conor ever did.
Punching the guy is the only really bad thing here.

He constantly acts like a fucking idiot, but he's not particularly prone to physical violence than many other fighters.

The guy probably insulted him. Conor wouldn't punch somebody over saying they don't want the drink. The "old" guy probably said something like "i dont want your cheap shitty whiskey you ugly cunt"

Your point being? That's gotta be a solid argument in court... <6>

Back