Olympics Megathread

All the USA haters are going to have to wait for one more game to hope that the men’s basketball team doesn’t win the gold. Lmao.

All the USA haters are going to have to wait for one more game to hope that the men’s basketball team doesn’t win the gold. Lmao.

Australia were missing their two best players: Kyrie and Ben Simmons.
Also, basketball doesn't get any of Australia's best athletes:
  1. Cricket
  2. Rugby
  3. Soccer
  4. AFL
  5. Golf
  6. Tennis
  7. Basketball
It's actually amazing that Australia could potentially medal, and proves that the global talent pool for basketball is miniscule compared with soccer.
The last time a team that didn't have soccer as it's most popular sport finished top 4 in a World Cup was USA in 1930, and it's speculated that because of the number of European immigrants in the US at the time, soccer was actually America's number 2 sport by organized participation, after baseball.

Last edited:
US Women's Water Polo beat the ROC last night in the semifinals. Had a rough start but they dominated the second half. Playing Spain on Saturday for the gold. If they win that will be three gold medals in a row.

Best Olympic wrestling team in a long time if Dake can get bronze and Snyder can medal.

I had a feeling Dake would fall. He doesn't have the offense. And looked like he had a tough weight cut. Plus that weight class is stacked.

Last edited:
Best Olympic wrestling team in a long time if Dake can get bronze and Snyder can medal.

I had a feeling Dake would fall. He doesn't have the offense. And looked like he had a tough weight cut. Plus that weight class is stacked.
I was concerned about Chamizo. Didn’t think he’d get teched in the quarters, though.

Both our beach volleyball teams will be playing for bronze.

I'll probably put down some money on them both losing. If we don't get a single medal, at least I'll get some money.

Wow didn’t know they had a “Kumite” shit was entertaining!

Also rock climbing was entertaining somehow

Wow didn’t know they had a “Kumite” shit was entertaining!

Also rock climbing was entertaining somehow
Dude that was the gayest sport I've ever seen and I've watched 8 guys sucking off 9 guys.

Dude that was the gayest sport I've ever seen and I've watched 8 guys sucking off 9 guys.
There's way gayer sports and I'm sure you've done way gayer. Kumite chicks from Bulgaria would probably cave your fat stomach in Jean Claude Van Damme style.

Deathmarch 2021 is underway boys

images

There's way gayer sports and I'm sure you've done way gayer. Kumite chicks from Bulgaria would probably cave your fat stomach in Jean Claude Van Damme style.

Bro they can't even fight inside

I watched it for lulz before wrestling (a real sport) and it was pathetic. They should remove all "combat" sports except for wrestling and boxing. Judo is fake and gay, karate and TKD aren't even real martial arts competitively, and I think I'm missing something but I'm on 3 hours of sleep and fueled by David Taylor defying the odds and becoming the GREATEST ATHLETE IN OLYMPIC HISTORY

I mean he DOMINATED his bracket, and was down 3-2, he could have quit like Simon Bowles, but he manned the fuck up and got the W.

Back