omalley vs linker?

Mal Intentions

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
would linker be too short to get inside and land his punches? or would he blast a hole right through him?

I think O'Malley offers a lot of the same issues as Wonderboy De Andrade who was tooling Lineker the other week before the ball shot.

I would favor Lineker if they did fight. The guys who’ve given Linkeker the most problems are offensive grappler types, and O’Malley hasn’t shown any of that. Plus, Lineker is durable AF and he hits really hard for the weight-class.

I would favor Lineker if they did fight. The guys who’ve given Linkeker the most problems are offensive grappler types, and O’Malley hasn’t shown any of that. Plus, Lineker is durable AF and he hits really hard for the weight-class.

Did you see his last fight? He was getting absolutely tuned up by a longer striker.

Did you see his last fight? He was getting absolutely tuned up by a longer striker.
I think Andrade is much faster than O'Malley. Besides, Lineker's a bit of a slugger; he gets hit a lot before he lands. Bibiano was laying it on him when they fought, but Lineker took him out.

I think Andrade is much faster than O'Malley. Besides, Lineker's a bit of a slugger; he gets hit a lot before he lands. Bibiano was laying it on him when they fought, but Lineker took him out.

Idk man, O'Malley is pretty fucking fast.

Reactions: G10
Idk man, O'Malley is pretty fucking fast.
I'll have to watch their fights more closely. Andrade might appear faster because he likes to fight in these explosive bursts, but O'Malley's more comfortable in the pocket. You could be right.

Either way, Lineker's durability and willingness to move forward and throw punches is incredible. The only times he's lost is when guys stall him out with wrestling like Dillashaw did. I think Bagautinov did the same IIRC. In a hypothetical match-up between the two of them, I'd still put my money on Lineker.

Back