Crime Omar The Criminal Married Her Brother, Another Source Claims

Show proof she 1. Hates America. 2. Committed a crime. Otherwise, stfu. You don't want proper engagement, you want to namecall.
Lol have you not been following this thread? She married her brother and defrauded the US Govt. There’s no disputing those facts. She also hates Israel and is an anti Semite

Lol have you not been following this thread? She married her brother and defrauded the US Govt. There’s no disputing those facts. She also hates Israel and is an anti Semite

recognizing how terrible Israel is doesn't equate to being an anti-Semite though.

she has said some stupid things, but she does/has done good things speaking for & on behalf of Jewish folks.

I don't know enough about her, but let's be honest here - as I've stated before, she's an easy target, & a lot of people hate her because she's Muslim.

not really. several posters have made assertions supported by claims, credible enough to be investigated by the FBI.

Not ODS, but another example of Leftists practicing selective morality depending on who's being investigated.

If there is a hint of credence, Barr and the Gang will investigate.

recognizing how terrible Israel is doesn't equate to being an anti-Semite though.

she has said some stupid things, but she does/has done good things speaking for & on behalf of Jewish folks.

I don't know enough about her, but let's be honest here - as I've stated before, she's an easy target, & a lot of people hate her because she's Muslim.

She did a fake marriage with her brother to get him a green card. Thats exactly what the path to citizenship is NOT about dude. Not only did she do that, she then made herself a polarized talk head knowing she broke the law.

She did a fake marriage with her brother to get him a green card. Thats exactly what the path to citizenship is NOT about dude. Not only did she do that, she then made herself a polarized talk head knowing she broke the law.

yes, I've read the thread, I understand that. but everything outside of that since the day she joined congress she's been mocked & criticized from the getgo is my point.

yes, I've read the thread, I understand that. but everything outside of that since the day she joined congress she's been mocked & criticized from the getgo is my point.

Has she not brought most of it upon herself? Sure there are people that don't like her for being Muslim, but id say 90% don't like her because of her actions and comments. I mean the 911 comment itself would be enough for most people. Then add in the fact she is Muslim and there you go.

Has she not brought most of it upon herself? Sure there are people that don't like her for being Muslim, but id say 90% don't like her because of her actions and comments. I mean the 911 comment itself would be enough for most people. Then add in the fact she is Muslim and there you go.

bro, are you reading my posts? I literally said, she's said a lot of stupid shit, but at the same time she's done some commendable things from what I've seen.

my points were that, as I've said already in this thread, she's a woman, black, Muslim, refugee, - all wrapped up with being a member of congress. if you were to wipe her slate clean, people would shit on her regardless because she's way too much of an easy target.

but that's irrelevant. the very the person I was replying to called her an anti-Semite because of her criticism of Israel. the distinction needs to be made that hating/criticizing Israel does not equate to being an anti-Semite.

bro, are you reading my posts? I literally said, she's said a lot of stupid shit, but at the same time she's done some commendable things from what I've seen.

my points were that, as I've said already in this thread, she's a woman, black, Muslim, refugee, - all wrapped up with being a member of congress. if you were to wipe her slate clean, people would shit on her regardless because she's way too much of an easy target.

but that's irrelevant. the very the person I was replying to called her an anti-Semite because of her criticism of Israel. the distinction needs to be made that hating/criticizing Israel does not equate to being an anti-Semite.

It's early man. I agree with you.

Just restating something isn't "proof."

Nobody has been able to show any real evidence that she married her brother, it's really quite a absurd claim. The guy in question didn't even immigrate to the US.

I can't stand her, but that claim is just a smear job.

Just restating something isn't "proof."

Nobody has been able to show any real evidence that she married her brother, it's really quite a absurd claim. The guy in question didn't even immigrate to the US.
No - there hasn’t been a ‘real conviction’ in court of her marrying her brother. There is however an abundance of proof if you choose to pay attention. Why would she lie under oath about Elmi being in the UK when records reported by the NYP, show he was in the US?

Lying is often proof of a guilty conscience. Why lie other than to hide the marriage? Reason could be that the marriage was illegal for bigamy or incest or fraud. These all make sense - particularly the latter. But what is beyond dispute is that she broke the law and also lied under oath.

No - there hasn’t been a ‘real conviction’ in court of her marrying her brother. There is however an abundance of proof if you choose to pay attention. Why would she lie under oath about Elmi being in the UK when records reported by the NYP, show he was in the US?

Lying is often proof of a guilty conscience. Why lie other than to hide the marriage? Reason could be that the marriage was illegal for bigamy or incest or fraud. These all make sense - particularly the latter. But what is beyond dispute is that she broke the law and also lied under oath.

Lol. Procedural crimes at most.

But seriously. This didnt actually happen. Trump would have Barr all over her

The FBI’s already investigating. Weren’t you guys getting all butthurt over Trump and Barr getting involved in every single thing and now he’s not...that’s some kind of problem and evidence of it being a nothingburger?

The FBI’s already investigating. Weren’t you guys getting all butthurt over Trump and Barr getting involved in every single thing and now he’s not...that’s some kind of problem and evidence of it being a nothingburger?

Lol. She's gonna get exposed right after Obama's birth certificate. That's the level of stupidity this is at.

"woman, black, Muslim, refugee"

I don't think any of those things necessarily make her an easy target. The fact that she likes to run her mouth and is polarizing makes her an easy target...maybe the refugee part because she seems a little ungrateful at times.

You think people would be talking shit about her if she was some female, black, Muslim refugee loudmouth that was all pro-USA everywhere she went?

Tax fraud, campaign finance violation, immigration fraud and incest? I might be forgetting one other thing.

I don't think any of those things necessarily make her an easy target. The fact that she likes to run her mouth and is polarizing makes her an easy target...maybe the refugee part because she seems a little ungrateful at times.

You think people would be talking shit about her if she was some female, black, Muslim refugee loudmouth that was all pro-USA everywhere she went?

Tax fraud, campaign finance violation, immigration fraud and incest? I might be forgetting one other thing.

Yeah, I've see so much evidence. And clearly she will be arrested any second by Barr.

Welcome to

imagination2.gif

Trump would.

He'd probably have her at a rally if she was pro-USA.

<Fedor23>

haha I doubt that. Trump puts himself before the nation. he'd only have her at a rally if she worshiped him.

Back