On which fighter you earned the most?

BonesWinckleJones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I was putting good figures on lionheart Smith since first LHW fight up until JBJ fight

Holloway vs Ortega, followed by DC vs Stipe 1

Jones consistently, Ngannou by KO lines, Holloway

Nunes, most of my money comes down to a Walt Harris, Nunes, Jones parlay lol.

Henry has been good to me so far too. Bet on him vs TJ and Moraes! Underdog in both.

Rose-Namajunas.png

Ngannou has closed out around 50k in parlays for me alone. Gaethje a close second. Both in their last two fights.

Nunes, most of my money comes down to a Walt Harris, Nunes, Jones parlay lol.

Henry has been good to me so far too. Bet on him vs TJ and Moraes! Underdog in both.

Cejudo has been good to me as well.

McGregor (bet him every fight except Diaz 1 and 2, lost just 1u on him vs. Khabib, biggest winning bet of my life [in terms of risk] was him vs. Alvarez, second was him vs. Aldo), Nate Diaz (2 +400 hits vs. MJ and McGregor, with the MJ fight being a 4u bet), and, amazingly enough, Joe Taimanglo (had 3u at +1000 vs. Caldwell in their first fight... lost 3u on him at +675 in their second fight, had 3u on him at +300 vs Sirwan Kakai)

Last edited:
N'Gannou is a money-making machine for me. Hit him at close to +200 in the Blaydes rematch, an absurd +240 against Velasquez, and even a nice -165 average for ITD and KO props against Dos Santos.

Surprisingly, Andrea Lee has been great for me, too; I don't understand how she had such a great price against the likes of Ashley Evans-Smith and Montana de la Rosa.

N'Gannou is a money-making machine for me. Hit him at close to +200 in the Blaydes rematch, an absurd +240 against Velasquez, and even a nice -165 average for ITD and KO props against Dos Santos.
I remember this, Polar. Me and you were one of the few bright minds that saw that absurd value on The Predator (in the Blaydes fight)!

For me it's Belal Remember the Name Muhammad! This guy is a fucking worker. He goes there and completes the task - no matter what. If you are much better athlete than him and you are more or equally technical... well it's a different story. Belal does not have deep skills in one area to offset his opponent athletic edge and every time he faced a guy who is just a better athlete, but is not obviously vulnerable anywhere, he lost. But, except in Luque fight, in his other two losses he made it a competitive fight and had his moments! And the most important thing - bookies tend to overlook Belal and give a playable odds. I won money from his losses and from his wins. He is kinda easy to predict because he does not change from fight to fight and he is very match-up dependant.

TJ Dillashaw is probably number one for me, even though I backed him heavily against Cruz. I never thought too highly of Cody Garbrandt and that paid off. TJ ITD was like +2000 after the first round in the first fight. I even managed to get it right and fade him against Cejudo.

Honorable mentions to Rose Namajunas (underdog to PVZ lol), Nate Diaz, Yoel Romero, Donald Cerrone and Glover Teixeira.

Last edited:
Curtis Blaydes, Ngannou, Jan Blachowics, Makdessi, Hadzovic, Calvillo, JDS, Vannata and Reneau are all fighters I've been on the right side of all their fights since I started betting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back