News ONE’s debut in Vietnam to be an all standup fighting affair.

Odd.

ONE FC has popular women fighters and Vietnam has a history of having decent women wrestlers.

You would think some would transition to MMA.

Odd.

ONE FC has popular women fighters and Vietnam has a history of having decent women wrestlers.

You would think some would transition to MMA.

War Vietnamese wrestlers :p

...BJJ/Muay Thai trained Sityodtong is scurred. Don't be scurred bro

66598957_10161812472535167_6793225488614555648_o.jpg

Come at me Chatri

Would be surprised if ONE doesn't sign Bui Yen Ly for this show. Last year she beat Janet Todd, and had a razor close fight with Josephine Knutsson within the span of four days. She's married to a (female) competition bjj player also. I'm sure ONE could find a way to market her.

2019 IFMA Gold Medalist
2018 IFMA Silver Medalist
2017 World Games Gold Medal
2017 Indoor Games Gold Medal
2016 Asian Beach Games Gold Medal
2016 IFMA Silver Medalist
2014 Asian Beach Games Gold Medal
2014 IFMA Gold Medalist
2013 SEA Games Gold Medal
2013 Indoor Games Silver Medal

Last edited:
Lol how did nobody else catch that?

I saw it but had already corrected your errant copy/pasting elsewhere so didn't want to be a dick twice in a week ;)

Also more proof that no-one ever reads anything beyond the thread title
<Y2JSmirk>

I saw it but had already corrected your errant copy/pasting elsewhere so didn't want to be a dick twice in a week ;)

Also more proof that no-one ever reads anything beyond the thread title
<Y2JSmirk>
Nope, its proof I am a genius. :)

'ONE’s debut in Vietnam to be an all standup fighting affair.'

And that's just the audience.

j/k

P.S. A while back I added fake over the top names to a list of upcoming fights. Still no one has noticed.

That's a real shame. I suppose this is the reason why they had so many cancelled shows there until now.

Also they have several good Vietnamese MMA fighters, but no kickboxers
Vietnam along with the Philippines were the first SEA countries with longer BJJ/grappling history compared to it's neighbors. Thailand could've produced more mma fighters but they were in Vietnam's situation a decade ago regarding weird restrictions against MMA.

Vietnam along with the Philippines were the first SEA countries with longer BJJ/grappling history compared to it's neighbors. Thailand could've produced more mma fighters but they were in Vietnam's situation a decade ago regarding weird restrictions against MMA.
Doesn't Thailand allow headbutts lol? Someone should have MMA events there and allow headbutts.

Also they have several good Vietnamese MMA fighters, but no kickboxers

I dont recall any Vietnamese MMA fighters that were actually born in Vietnam other than Cung Le

Back