News ONE CEO Chatri Sityodtong to appear on JRE podcast

3 hrs of Joe sucking dick about ONE's hydration policy, but i probably will listen.

I am pretty sure Joe Rogan will receive some $$$ for being nice to Chatri

I mean getting 15,000$ is something you can be thankful with

I am pretty sure Joe Rogan will receive some $$$ for being nice to Chatri

I mean getting 15,000$ is something you can be thankful with
Joe’s nice to everyone. He hardly needs to be paid to be nice.

the problem is rogan doesn't give a fuck about ONE,it's just because alvarez and mighty mouse are there.

the problem is rogan doesn't give a fuck about ONE,it's just because alvarez and mighty mouse are there.
Yes this irks me a little... Most of the videos of mainstream MMA media talking about ONE are actually just talking about Sage vs Cosmo.

It's a single 30 second fight between two non-contenders, halfway down 1 of the 90+ events they have had, yet it's the most media coverage they have received.

Half of the media outlets post the wrong weight class information when reporting on ONE fights.

MMA journalists really are poor and I think some posters here could do a better job, I don't think they really even bother to watch the events that aren't in their timezones. Probably they don't even know who ONE's champs even are.

Actually, he started presuming them and their hydration policy (and blowing them over it) purely based on Askren’s appearance on the show.

If it was because of MM and Alvarez, I couldn’t be mad, because those are legit reasons to notice what’s going on.

Just the fact Chatri is addicted to the American market really proves that nobody cares about Mma in Asia

Why is U.S market to important to One championship when they literally say that the western market have promoted the martial arts business wrong?

Are they going to "teach" us how to create heroes?

Asian managment is known for corruption and hierarchy, so nah, it is not going to work out well

Just the fact Chatri is addicted to the American market really proves that nobody cares about Mma in Asia

Why is U.S market to important to One championship when they literally say that the western market have promoted the martial arts business wrong?

Are they going to "teach" us how to create heroes?

Asian managment is known for corruption and hierarchy, so nah, it is not going to work out well
First of all, how is he “addicted” to the American market? Secondly, No, it just proves that the U.S. is still the largest market with people with disposable income, with the longest continuous exposure to mma, with the largest infrastructure (most gyms, the majority of major mma news sites, etc).

Also, he never said the western market have promoted the martial arts wrong, he said western promoters have promoted the wrong aspects of mma (Thuggishness, trash talk, etc).

Seriously, if you’re going to trash Chatri for things he says (I have on plenty of occasions), at least know what you’re talking about.

They signed Demetrious Johnson, Vitor Belfort, Eddie Alvarez, and John Lineker in a very short time. I'm curious to hear how far they plan on taking this.

First of all, how is he “addicted” to the American market? Secondly, No, it just proves that the U.S. is still the largest market with people with disposable income, with the longest continuous exposure to mma, with the largest infrastructure (most gyms, the majority of major mma news sites, etc).

Also, he never said the western market have promoted the martial arts wrong, he said western promoters have promoted the wrong aspects of mma (Thuggishness, trash talk, etc).

Seriously, if you’re going to trash Chatri for things he says (I have on plenty of occasions), at least know what you’re talking about.

He is independent having Americans to talk about his promotion since nobody cares about what is going on in Singapore

There are plenty of Asian companies who need celebrities from West to show how legit their brand is. In short China, Singapore and Japan need someone like Serena Williams, Lewis Hamilton and Floyd Mayweather

I mean let's be honest, nobody knew about Rizin outside of the mma community until Floyd fought there

This proves how much Chatri need to speak with someone like Joe Rogan to make his promotion legit

He is independent having Americans to talk about his promotion since nobody cares about what is going on in Singapore

There are plenty of Asian companies who need celebrities from West to show how legit their brand is. In short China, Singapore and Japan need someone like Serena Williams, Lewis Hamilton and Floyd Mayweather

I mean let's be honest, nobody knew about Rizin outside of the mma community until Floyd fought there

This proves how much Chatri need to speak with someone like Joe Rogan to make his promotion legit

Who TF needs Serena Williams?

Joe: So tell me about your weight cutting rules and restrictions
Chatri: Weve solved weight cutting
Joe: Thats amazing man, the UFC should follow your lead

Joe: So tell me about your weight cutting rules and restrictions
Chatri: Weve solved weight cutting
Joe: Thats amazing man, the UFC should follow your lead

Haha, so true!

I mean it is funny that ONE is pretending to do everything professional until we have started to notice that they have no third part comission, it is Chatri himself who are taking the decisions about controversial fights and not a comission who as unbiased.

Has Joe figured out how to watch One yet?

Being the highest paid female athlete in the world is like being the smartest special needs student.
I don't think you should be insulting your fellow special needs people.

Back