ONE Championship first event in Vietnam (all kB/MT)

Nong-O by TKO
Samaepetch by KO or UD
Bobo Sacko by UD
Panpayak by UD

Hope he doesn't get KTFO again, he seems to have a weak chin and does not recover from knock downs.

Cool card. How is Sacko going to pass a hydration test at 145? I think Rafi beats Saemapetch.

they should have martin nguyen headline this event. he is pretty big in vietnam apparently

Maybe the same way Samy Sana does for 70kg. Maybe lose a bunch of weight before fight camp and hover around that weight.
Ya good point. I remember when ONE started hydration tests Joe Lauzon and Urijah Faber both said that it would become a game of beating hydration tests. Maybe there is some method to it. Sana is a beast in there.

look out for Duy Nhat guys a beast! The Viets that are fighting on this card that are from the US or AUS probably hate the fact they have use the communist flag to represent them.

Anybody gonna watch this?

Verbeek has an incredible chin

That was a beautiful comeback from Cervantes. I thought he was done after the knockdown

ONE should stop calling everyone a world champion. It just doesn't make sense anymore

are you allowed to push with your hands in kickboxing?

Panpayak put on a clinic... Beautiful teeps and lead hand work and the standard switch kick.

Few things can be worse than facing a thai southpaw in kickboxing :D

Bi Nguyen destroyed her opponent in the third, really entertaining fight

are you allowed to push with your hands in kickboxing?

I've asked my coach about this and about hand control, he said both are ok in KB. I imagine if you do it excessively you may be penalized, and of course rules tend to change a bit from promotion to promotion

Back