News One Championship On Amazon Prime 3 Adds de Ridder vs Abdulaev, Lineker vs Andrade

Lightweight in one is 170, how Soldic makes that without cutting is a different story since ONE Weigh ins works in magical and physics breaking ways

too bad UFC didnt operate like One, they'd have been like yeah Khamzat's on weight and his hydration test is perfect, good to go.

So de Ridder said 4 days ago that the bout against Abdulaev is off due to his opponent pulling out. Lee vs. Abbasov isn't happening either I'm guessing since they removed all mention of it on their websites.

I don't know what shenanigans ONE is pulling, but alas

So de Ridder said 4 days ago that the bout against Abdulaev is off due to his opponent pulling out. Lee vs. Abbasov isn't happening either I'm guessing since they removed all mention of it on their websites.

I don't know what shenanigans ONE is pulling, but alas

I spoke to Reinier at LFL 6 last weekend.
He told me ONE didn’t really like the idea of a promotional newcomer getting a title shot straight away.
RDR said he’s still looking for a shot at the HW-strap, that’s his ultimate goal in ONE before going to the UFC.
If that doesn’t happen next, he enjoys the idea of defending his LHW-title against Anatoly Malykhin, since Malykhin isn’t the biggest HW around and ONE’s LHW-limit is around 225 lbs.
Having said that, I doubt de Ridder can make UFC’s MW-limit of 185 lbs

upload_2022-10-4_18-12-10.jpeg

I spoke to Reinier at LFL 6 last weekend.
He told me ONE didn’t really like the idea of a promotional newcomer getting a title shot straight away.
RDR said he’s still looking for a shot at the HW-strap, that’s his ultimate goal in ONE before going to the UFC.
If that doesn’t happen next, he enjoys the idea of defending his LHW-title against Anatoly Malykhin, since Malykhin isn’t the biggest HW around and ONE’s LHW-limit is around 225 lbs.
Having said that, I doubt de Ridder can make UFC’s MW-limit of 185 lbs

View attachment 946532
Holy shit, how big are you? Reiner is 6'4 and you are taller then him. Dutch people are crazy, always surprised they never had a bigger volleyball or basketball culture.

But don't tell Chatri that Reinier is planning on going to the UFC.

Holy shit, how big are you? Reiner is 6'4 and you are taller then him. Dutch people are crazy, always surprised they never had a bigger volleyball or basketball culture.

But don't tell Chatri that Reinier is planning on going to the UFC.
I’m 6’4” too and 227 lbs.
Did you miss all my event-experience threads with pics of me together with several fighters?;)
Yeah we Dutchies are big. I think we have the tallest people in the world?

Hahah no I won’t tell him. I hope Reinier fights one or two more times in ONE and then moves to the UFC. What do you think?

Did you miss all my event-experience threads with pics of me together with several fighters?;)

Hahah no I won’t tell him. I hope Reinier fights one or two more times in ONE and then moves to the UFC. What do you think?
Must have, which thread was it? Also there is not much for Reinier in ONE, like you said, HW title, maybe facing Soldic, and then?

Yeah I think Dutch men average like 6ft on the dot. But the European average doesn't feel far off.

All between 5'11 and just below 6ft
Serbia
Croatia
Montenegro
Latvia
Estonia
Iceland
Germany

Then like a billion European countries have 5'10+ averages. Fun fact during the middle ages central plains Native Americans were possibly the tallest people on earth.

Yeah I think Dutch men average like 6ft on the dot. But the European average doesn't feel far off.

All between 5'11 and just below 6ft
Serbia
Croatia
Montenegro
Latvia
Estonia
Iceland
Germany

Then like a billion European countries have 5'10+ averages. Fun fact during the middle ages central plains Native Americans were possibly the tallest people on earth.
Thanks for the stats bud

Must have, which thread was it? Also there is not much for Reinier in ONE, like you said, HW title, maybe facing Soldic, and then?
These threads:

Training with Alistair Overeem
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-just-met-alistair-overeem.4239799/#post-168243134

UFC London
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ekend-and-had-a-blast.4248630/#post-168810343

GLORY 81
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-went-to-glory-81-last-week-and-had-a-blast.4253502/

UFC Paris
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ekend-and-had-a-blast.4254824/#post-169175275

LFL 6
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...cial-pbp-discussion-12-pm-et-9-am-pt.4258542/

And yeah, besides that there are no more real challenges for RDR.
Maybe he should challenge some kickboxing champions<45>

Lol that's one way to get locals to come to your show

I'm disappointed to hear RDR's fight is off, but this thread saved me from going crazy because I was sure he had a fight coming up and suddenly couldn't find any mention of it.

Back