News ONE Championship reports record high $110 million in losses for 2021, $383 million in total

Pride lite is still a better product than UFC imo. The quality isn’t there but the rules are just so much better. I cry every time someone is on their hands and knees and the fighter in dominant position can’t even knee them in the head.
Yeah I never got that rule but I suppose visiuals are too brutal for casual fans, I guess?

ONE will continue receiving the funds needed to stay afloat from the CCP (and elsewhere) just off of the prestige of China having a premier mma organization.
That might be true if they were based in China but ONE is from Singapore.

Also, their location or whatever they are was just moved to the Caymans, and their primary funding is now coming from Qatar

Also, their location or whatever they are was just moved to the Caymans, and their primary funding is now coming from Qatar
That could explain why they keep getting funding maybe the royal family just wants to own it for fun, kind of like how the Saudis have to be hemorrhaging money on that golf tour way over paying players but don't care.

It could still be Chinese money(Not CCP). Their upper/middle class are trying to get their money out of China. ONE is there to bring it to the Cayman islands. My 2 cents.

They are also moving to the Cayman to avoid the bad publicity from keeping losing more money every year.

I will never get why billionaires chose to burn money here instead of backing the next silly tech start ups. At least tech start ups are proven to make your money back sometimes.

They are also moving to the Cayman to avoid the bad publicity from keeping losing more money every year.

I will never get why billionaires chose to burn money here instead of backing the next silly tech start ups. At least tech start ups are proven to make your money back sometimes.
They may just like MMA and think it's fun to own part of a MMA organization. People spend hundreds of millions on multiple yachts they never use just because they can.

Millionaires get together and form private equity companies, looking for something they think they can hold on to till worth a lot, the millionaires that make up the group buy or invest in companies like where they made their money like Yao Capital with their main money source being Yao Ming the ex-basketball star invested in Glory kickboxing.

Or Dana White is in a group of millionaires that bought Thrill One Sports and Entertainment which do tv shows and stunt cars/bikes/skateboards. Fertitta Capital is the main investor of FloSports. LeBron James group is buying up pickleball teams. . . Kim Kardashian has a private equity group buying up new make-up companies...

It could still be Chinese money(Not CCP). Their upper/middle class are trying to get their money out of China. ONE is there to bring it to the Cayman islands. My 2 cents.
They problem recieve more money from American venture funds than China at this point.

Thats exactly what they do. Hardly anyone invest in combat sports.

Pride lite is still a better product than UFC imo. The quality isn’t there but the rules are just so much better. I cry every time someone is on their hands and knees and the fighter in dominant position can’t even knee them in the head.
Agreed, I enjoy Rizin and ONE over most the UFC fight nights and even many PPVs these days. (although, when they put together a great UFC PPV, theres no comparison)

It just feels more raw or organic thanks to the rules, and both promotions mix in awesome muay thai or kickboxing bouts too.

It'd be a shame if ONE folded, I don't want to see Christian Lee in Bellator per say

They would be better served investing in one of my bridges.

Trash journalism.

These creeps keep talking the same shit about ONE for like 7 years.

Meh. Nothing a few billion dollar investors can't fix. One never die

"fact"? why would I trust a random guy in internet? These are fake numbers until proven otherwise.
The documents that ONE submitted to the Singapore Government are actually all lies. Thanks for your expert opinion

Wolvereem and the HDfi are the dumbest shills on this website, which is a prestigious prize.

Because he's reporting on their disclosed finances.
The documents that ONE submitted to the Singapore Government are actually all lies. Thanks for your expert opinion

Wolvereem and the HDfi are the dumbest shills on this website, which is a prestigious prize.
Show me these documents. The original source, not an article written by "bloodyelbow".

Back