One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

Lol, nah. I saw it a while ago.

TMNT IV was the perfect Turtles game though. The gameplay was better than it's arcade counterpart.

I agree, it is awesome. I’m just saying that the Turtles arcade game that became Turtles II on NES should have also been ported to the SNES at some point.

I agree, it is awesome. I’m just saying that the Turtles arcade game that became Turtles II on NES should have also been ported to the SNES at some point.

Yeah, I know, but TMNT IV was better in like every way, lol. The Arcade TMNT was released years before the SNES so maybe Konami didn't think it was worth porting it.

Edit: OT, but now that I think about it, a lot of their beat-em-ups didn't have console ports at all.

You know, as much as I love Turtles II on NES I wish they had also ported the game to SNES a couple of years later since it had the power to do a much more faithful port of arcade games.

A SNES port of that arcade game would have been amazing wouldn't it. It's a shame Turtles popularity had peaked years earlier. I'd have killed to have played that.

Sorry I'm a bit late by the way, got a new job and I'm still getting my work PC sorted.

Also on another PC Tip, I'm saving up for a new PC with the Patreon money. I'm over 1/4 of the way now so thanks very much if there's any Patrons who got there from here. I really appreciate it!

On that Patreon note I can't remember if I posted it here or not, but the bonus videos I do on a Saturday for Patrons go live on the channel with a five week delay so they all show up here.

This week's video is a big one.
Chase HQ - One Credit Clear!

On that Patreon note I can't remember if I posted it here or not, but the bonus videos I do on a Saturday for Patrons go live on the channel with a five week delay so they all show up here.

Lol, I remember the enemies that would dry hump you in this game.

Double Dribble tho!
In before someone shouts CORNER 3!
Spoiler - I do it in the intro

Real fun to do this one and the history that went along with it.

Big one this week.
Turtles Arcade One Credit Clear.
Really happy with this.

get 50 touchdowns in tecmo bowl with Walter Payton and i will be impressed

One more episode and we're done for this season!
What a wild ride it's been!

Here's the final Episode of Season 5 of One Credit Classics!
Thanks all you guys for all your support. I really can't tell you how much I appreciate it!

So yeah, turns out last week's episode wasn't the last one after all!

This week we go One Credit on Ghosts N Goblins!

Back