One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

Congratulations on the 100th episode. I was like subscriber 248. I held off because I thought it was just a fad but congratulations on the longevity. You'll get that new computer yet.

Thank you so much for all your support! 248? Wow, that's madness! I'm very close to that new PC. I'm off to Russia on Friday so trying to get ahead with a few episodes recording wise!

Well deserved! Thanks for all the entertainment.

Hope you guys are doing ok!

Every Patreon Bonus video I've done is now available for general viewing on this playlist.
There's 29 longplays on there from a big range of arcade games. I'll be back soon.

Also there's a competition at the moment to win a Zelda Wallet!

See you in a few weeks.
Doing an 11 part longplay of Super Mario Kart and loads of other fun stuff on the main videos!
Hope you good folks are doing well.

We're back!
This is as good as I can play I think
Japanese Ghouls N Ghosts - Hardest Difficulty/No Death

Hope you guys are doing ok!

Every Patreon Bonus video I've done is now available for general viewing on this playlist.
There's 29 longplays on there from a big range of arcade games. I'll be back soon.

Also there's a competition at the moment to win a Zelda Wallet!

Did you ever do Xbox's Ninja Giaden?

I've only seen three episodes so far Wrestlefest, R-Type and Castlevania... Got to say that's some really impressive skills, and funny too.

I've only seen three episodes so far Wrestlefest, R-Type and Castlevania... Got to say that's some really impressive skills, and funny too.

That's a good three to start with my friend and thanks for the time and the kind words. I went away a few days ago and there was a load of arcade machines in a sports bar. They were all running the Pandora's Box set up and had 1,000's of games each. I played so much Wrestlefest, it was awesome!

Back