One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

Started Livestreaming these last couple of weeks! It's been loads of fun!

There's a link to the playlist!

Awesome job Ben. You've come a long way in 3 years. I dropped out the majority of last season did you get enough for that new computer yet?

Good to hear from you my friend!

I did indeed, last season I got an HP Omen for £799 in a Black Friday sale down from £950 with the Patreon Money.

Intel® Core™ i5-9400F Processor RAM: 8 GB / Storage: 2 TB HDD & 256 GB SSD Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GGB

Bought an extra 8 gig of RAM for like £30 and installed that so it's 16 GB now. Which is ridiculous considering I'm playing Double Dragon most of the time hahah!

c06169562_1750x1285.jpg

Great channel this, should do Vectorman and Gunstar Heroes, recently played these and currently on Dynamite Headdy.

Great channel this, should do Vectorman and Gunstar Heroes, recently played these and currently on Dynamite Headdy.

The great thing is I stream a lot more now, so as much as I might not be able to get a good 1CC. I'd easily do a fun live longplay! That'd be great! Glad you're enjoying it!

Loads of streams still happening my friends, I hope you are doing well in this lockdown.
I've got a few more clears in the bonus clears playlists section of the channel, and a 9 part clear of Dune 2 on the Megadrive.
I also did a clear of Card Fighters Clash on the Neo Geo Pocket!

I hope you're all doing well and staying safe.

Beat Salamander the other day.
Absolutely incredible to do this live!
Also got back from Fight Island yesterday as well. Took my Megadrive Mini with me, so expect loads more clears in the upcoming weeks!
Hope you're all doing well!

I start streaming again on Thursday 10th September at 7pm BST.

Over the summer I did another project where I did one credit clears on every SNES version of Street Fighter 2 from World Warrior to Alpha 2 with Ken and Ryu.

Hope you good folks are doing well!

Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition on the Megadrive/Genesis.
Maximum Difficulty - No Rounds Lost

WrestleWar
Sega Megadrive/Genesis
Full Clear/One Life.

Also I'll be doing a livestream on Youtube tonight at 7pm GMT.
I'm going to try and beat Gunstar Heroes without dying.
Hope to see some of you there.

The UK has just been put into another Lockdown so I can see me potentially doing a lot of Livestreams moving forward!

Streaming twice a week now because we're locked down in the UK till December.
Also I'm not going to be out judging fights till at least January now, so loads of content to come!
I managed to get a cool clear on Yie Ar Kung Fu which will be out on Wednesday!

Back