One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

Do Battle Garegga. That game will put some hair on your chest... And subscribed.

I replay Xenon 2 (amiga version) these days, i will redo some r type though after seeing this thread.
Keep up with the good work

Xenon 2 is amazing. I might look at the SMS version, it's a lot easier to emulate well.
Working on a few clears at the moment, hoping to have a pretty big video out soon!

Do Battle Garegga. That game will put some hair on your chest... And subscribed.

Got a friend who swears by Garegga! I'll take a look when I finish progressional stuff on a few things I'm doing at the moment!

Got a friend who swears by Garegga! I'll take a look when I finish progressional stuff on a few things I'm doing at the moment!
It is arguably one of the best shmups ever made, but it's infamous for it's crazy difficulty due to its punishing dynamic rank system. Like people who go for the 1cc usually have to strategically suicide as the difficulty can get so high to the point of the game being nearly impossible. Plus the bullets in the arcade version are very difficult to see as they are really small and blend in with the environment. If you decide to try it out best to use the PS4 version since it displays your rank making it easier to manage and you can change the bullet colors to bright pink so you can actually see them.

It is arguably one of the best shmups ever made, but it's infamous for it's crazy difficulty due to its punishing dynamic rank system. Like people who go for the 1cc usually have to strategically suicide as the difficulty can get so high to the point of the game being nearly impossible. Plus the bullets in the arcade version are very difficult to see as they are really small and blend in with the environment. If you decide to try it out best to use the PS4 version since it displays your rank making it easier to manage and you can change the bullet colors to bright pink so you can actually see them.

How about this in the meantime?

Haunted Castle
Arcade
No Death

On Garegga, and the strategic suicide. I did a 1CC of the Turtles arcade and I had to do a similar thing tbh, because the difficutly ramps up after every level and you have to die at certain points to get the best reset. I'll have a look at the PS4 for sure, I'm always up for a new challenge.

Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo Revival GBA - No Rounds Lost/Akuma Clear

Metroid
NES
No Deaths
All Bosses
Best Ending/Under 1 Hour Clear

Got a bit obsessed with Speedrunning Metroid.

https://www.speedrun.com/metroid_nes#All_Bosses_Deathless

Currently ranked 23rd at All Bosses/Deathless on Metroid.
Got a time above that's being validated at the moment. I can go quite a lot faster as well by learning a bit of tech, and trying to trim my run down to ignore a load of safety powerups. Who knows where this ends!

Back