News ONE Dangal: Brandon Vera vs Arjan Bhullar May 15

images

Canadian Wrestling coming for old man Vera

Isn't Ritu in the Atomweight GrandPrix and has a fight the next week against Bo Meng? Is this more pre tapping shenanigan or what?

Pretty meh card. But I’ll give ONE this, they had a great run this month of April. A lot of good fights for their US tv debut. It wasn’t perfect but they got the job done. Looking forward to seeing them grow from here. Hopefully they find somebody to beat boring ass De Ridder. Highly unlikely though, as boring as he is, he is still very legit.

Isn't Ritu in the Atomweight GrandPrix and has a fight the next week against Bo Meng? Is this more pre tapping shenanigan or what?
Three out of every four shows since ONE emerged from COVID have been prerecorded. Broadcast one show live, tape the next three in the series the same day.

Chances are the “Dangal” show was taped today after ONe on TNT 4

Three out of every four shows since ONE emerged from COVID have been prerecorded. Broadcast one show live, tape the next three in the series the same day.

Maybe more just why? She was announced for the Grand Prix, why risk her getting an injury or losing to fight a pointless fight against Bi Nguyen.

Maybe more just why? She was announced for the Grand Prix, why risk her getting an injury or losing to fight a pointless fight against Bi Nguyen.
I really doubt she loses to Bi.

Yep. Some of the fights have already happened. Including the main event. Bhullar made a post that makes me think he won it.

Pretty meh card. But I’ll give ONE this, they had a great run this month of April. A lot of good fights for their US tv debut. It wasn’t perfect but they got the job done.
ONE definitely deserves credit. I might even have to say they've surpassed Rizin now.

At the very least, they've done enough to keep my interest for May. Especially that Atomweight Grand-Prix on the 28th.

Yep. Some of the fights have already happened. Including the main event.
Bhullar made a post that makes me think he won it.
I wish you hadin't said that last part without a spoiler warning, regardless of how certain you are.

Full bout card:
DFF3C1AD-D571-4247-80CD-B8FEA8D08A2E.png

I had a feeling Miura had a fight scheduled, even though no announcement was made. She made an IG post that she was in Singapore, and her hair was braided. She said she was on a diet.

I wish you hadin't said that last part without a spoiler warning, regardless of how certain you are.
My bad man. They put his post in the article on the main page. That was my takeaway. I could be wrong though.

Im interested in that Bi/Ritu fight.

How is Vera still the champion? He got knocked out his last fight at light heavyweight. He also has only fought 7 times in the past 10 years.

How is Vera still the champion? He got knocked out his last fight at light heavyweight. He also has only fought 7 times in the past 10 years.

He last defended it in 2018

Back