ONE Dreams of Gold Petchdam Petchyindee Academy vs. Ilias Ennahachi Aug 16 Discussion.

I wasn't a fan of Kevin Vanostrand before. He has too much ego. But he improved massively against Adamchuk. A fight with Asa Ten Pow would be a good one.

he never struck me as having a ego but i havent watched him too closely. I think hes kind of just an odd ball out of the group. I mean it was obvious he didnt stand a chance against RVR, so why make the match up? And him beating boynazarov was also a odd ball kind of strike due to his awkwardness, or unorthodox technique, not trying to talk bad on the guy but it was a lucky shot IMO........where as boynazarov dropping Pinca, definitely was not a lucky shot. Get rid of Vanostrand, put Varga back in.

I wasn't a fan of Kevin Vanostrand before. He has too much ego. But he improved massively against Adamchuk. A fight with Asa Ten Pow would be a good one.
KVN is probably the best US kickboxer right now, apart from Jo Nattawut. Maybe Gashi and Asa Ten pow have the same potential as him but we'll never know unless they fight better opponents. Having fought good opponents is way more impressive than having a perfect record against lower level opponents. I don't know why Glory has Asa Ten Pow and Gashi fighting nobodies.

he never struck me as having a ego but i havent watched him too closely. I think hes kind of just an odd ball out of the group. I mean it was obvious he didnt stand a chance against RVR, so why make the match up? And him beating boynazarov was also a odd ball kind of strike due to his awkwardness, or unorthodox technique, not trying to talk bad on the guy but it was a lucky shot IMO........where as boynazarov dropping Pinca, definitely was not a lucky shot. Get rid of Vanostrand, put Varga back in.
Lucky shot or not, it was just Pinca being careless. Pinca would win a rematch for sure.

Lucky shot or not, it was just Pinca being careless. Pinca would win a rematch for sure.

I agree most likely he would win, It would be a good fight to see again, I think boynazarov is underrated, I am a fan of the guy.

Yowww pretty dope card.

EAiwe87U4AA1TT_
Stamp is fighting MMA?

Who is going to this event? I'm in Bangkok and I'm keen to go, if anyone wants to meet up with us and have some beers beforehand let me know.

they have been talking about her wanting to be a 3 sport champion for a while.
The girl she is fighting is from india. Im pretty sure india isn't exactly a hot bed for women's mma. Also did u know the One contender series she won was meant to be only available to women who had never had a pro fight. Some of the contestants didn't even have any amateur fights.

The girl she is fighting is from india. Im pretty sure india isn't exactly a hot bed for women's mma. Also did u know the One contender series she won was meant to be only available to women who had never had a pro fight. Some of the contestants didn't even have any amateur fights.
If you follow ONE MMA fights, it soon becomes clear that fighter from India are their go-to jobbers.

Is it known.

wow the cuban wrestler who is fighting now is 4ft 11

Back