ONE Dreams of Gold Petchdam Petchyindee Academy vs. Ilias Ennahachi Aug 16 Discussion.

The kid has a whole career in the future ahead of him first

He need to prove himself but calling it now: He is going to be one of the best ever on the sport!
you had me going for a second

Sittichai needs to leave Glory and comes to One. No one has time for Sittichai VS Marat episode 10: Revenge of the Thai

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:
After Petchdam got caught in the second, he never seemed to fully recover. I had never heard of Ennahachi before this fight. He was very entertaining, interested to see more of him

Do you guys think we'll see more top Muay Thai guys making the jump to ONE?

I'd imagine the pay has to be much bigger than what they make in the stadiums.

jo and petchdum lost not surprise me. but dang stamp got some ground game *3*

ps. personally i dont like sana and doctor both but pretty excite for they match

That low kick setup to high kick was beautiful by Ennahachi.

I would LOVE to see Mahmoudi Vs Ennachachi!

Managed to avoid spoilers to watch this and it was a very entertaining card. I loved every minute of it, except of course that dive Smokin' Jo took against Petrosyan. Very disappointed, but we all knew who ONE wanted in the finals. Jo just sat there on the canvas, no attempt to try and get up. We all know he's a Lion. Just sat there like Badr vs Zabit. The look of guilt in Jo's face gave it all away. Oh well.

The Muangthai fight was a cracker as expected.

These Farang's don't play in 2019. Impressive stuff. Thais need to start fighting like it's round 3 from the start otherwise they gonna have problems.

except of course that dive Smokin' Jo took against Petrosyan. Very disappointed, but we all knew who ONE wanted in the finals. Jo just sat there on the canvas, no attempt to try and get up. We all know he's a Lion.

2e9vc1.jpg

Managed to avoid spoilers to watch this and it was a very entertaining card. I loved every minute of it, except of course that dive Smokin' Jo took against Petrosyan. Very disappointed, but we all knew who ONE wanted in the finals. Jo just sat there on the canvas, no attempt to try and get up. We all know he's a Lion. Just sat there like Badr vs Zabit. The look of guilt in Jo's face gave it all away. Oh well.

The Muangthai fight was a cracker as expected.

These Farang's don't play in 2019. Impressive stuff. Thais need to start fighting like it's round 3 from the start otherwise they gonna have problems.

Yep, we all know the Goat has a granite chin and a heart of a lion. Smokin Jo is the greatest fighter since the ancient time when the Thai fought each other barehanded for kingdoms and glory.

Back