ONE Fists of Fury: Petrosyan vs Kiria, Superlek vs Ennachi, Rodtang vs Rivas

We have to say this, ONE focuses on midgets but many of their champions besides the -70 kg, even in these minor divisions even though now the reinforcement of the Thai is great, will lose in other promotions!
Anyone can lose in any promotion. I don't see your point.

Besides all the thais, Alaverdi, Han Zi Hao, Zhang Chenlong, Hiroki Akimoto, Ilias Ennahachi, Elias Mahmoudi, Haggerty would do well in other promotions.

I think Superlek's performance was great. This is why I kept saying I hope he does not brawl, but fight tactically to score points. When he doesn't take the opponent seriously he can be reckless and look not so good. Here he took the opponent seriously in the first two rounds, although both rounds nothing really happened from either side. In the last three rounds I think it was just dominance.

Also if you look at the whole fight, Ennachi did not land many significant strikes at all! Sure he won the first round clearly, but even in that round there were not many exchanges, and that is nothing to all the kicks Superlek landed later on. Superlek also landed a few clean punches in the later part, although they were not powerful enough to hurt Ennachi. But at least they landed on the face and not on the gloves.

Just rewatched the first round, honestly even the first round is not a clear win for Ennachi.

Superlek:
2 low kicks
1 kick to the rib
1 teep
1 head kick

Ennahachi:
2 low kick
2 kicks to the arm that didn't connect well
1 punch that barely touched superlek

Last edited:
I don’t understand why in ONE we have to see all this pointless switch
Rodtang should have face Superlek under muay thai rules
It didn’t make any sense to see a fight between the two under kb rules

And he gets away with insulting me again.

I've been called a noob, a liar, accused of account sharing or cloning (which is worse than saying the F word). Yet i defend myself and get a card? Absolutely laughable. Either a card for both of us or no cards.

Avoided spoilers and just watched the fights. Takeaways:

-Wondergirl looked fine as hell but didn't come to fight. Impressed by her opponent.
-Petrosyan fought as expected and won as expected
-Superlek was ROBBED BADLY. WTF?

My main concern in regards to these decisions is the confusion it gives the fighter. Superlek fought the right way for his style and kb experience. He may now feel the need to change things if he decides to fight kb again which could be to his detriment. I hope he's reminded that its not his fault. Its the fault of the judges.

He may now feel the need to change things if he decides to fight kb again which could be to his detriment.
Yeah exactly what happened with Sittichai. I actually Sittichai was at his best in kickboxing in 2015. He then improved his hands but was less dominant when he started punching more.

Anyway, I take back my posts that said the only round Ennachi clearly won was the first round. The first round was close, could have gone to Superlek if you look at the strikes each fighter landed.

Last edited:
And he gets away with insulting me again.

I've been called a noob, a liar, accused of account sharing or cloning (which is worse than saying the F word). Yet i defend myself and get a card? Absolutely laughable. Either a card for both of us or no cards.
I'm surprised I didn't get one too since apparently me and you are the same guy. Broadcast YET AGAIN finding a way to inject Romania into another thread where it doesn't belong. Couldn't be any more annoying.

I don’t understand why in ONE we have to see all this pointless switch
Rodtang should have face Superlek under muay thai rules
It didn’t make any sense to see a fight between the two under kb rules

Exactly. Now Rodtang gets the kickboxing world title that he deserves for the Tenshin robbery and they can fight in muay thai. I hope Rodtang takes MMA seriously

I'm surprised I didn't get one too since apparently me and you are the same guy. Broadcast YET AGAIN finding a way to inject Romania into another thread where it doesn't belong. Couldn't be any more annoying.

I messaged the mod with quote of all the insults he's given me, some to you, some to sandis (boxing poster), and he refuses to do anything to him.

Exactly. Now Rodtang gets the kickboxing world title that he deserves for the Tenshin robbery and they can fight in muay thai. I hope Rodtang takes MMA seriously
Who would his potential opponents in MMA be?

Avoided spoilers and just watched the fights. Takeaways:

-Superlek was ROBBED BADLY. WTF?

Yeah i thought he won, but i knew how they'd score it sadly with all the arm kicks.

Though maybe they did count the arm kicks as damage but instead the judges were just bad today? Not sure how one judge thought Rodtang lost.

Yeah i thought he won, but i knew how they'd score it sadly with all the arm kicks.

Though maybe they did count the arm kicks as damage but instead the judges were just bad today? Not sure how one judge thought Rodtang lost.
I think a distinction needs to be made between a kick to a double forearm guard and a kick to the upper arm or an unbraced arm. The later is for sure a score even in Kickboxing.

Back