ONE: Haggerty vs Rodtang (2nd August, Manila)

Thank you ONE FC!

Im gonna enjoy with all my heart as long as this lasts <3

I guess Andrei Stoica will fight in August, Tarik Khbabez fights against Braddock Silva in 5 days from now.

RodTANK! got this.

I need to mark that date in my calendar. That will be awesome.

Rottang's key to winning this fight will be his walk forward pressure style, punching power and clinching(where I think he will dominate).Haggerty's key will be his left kick/ teeps to keep him away AND utilising his elbows(massive key here).

Also ONE needs to introduce a ranking similar to GLORY/ UFC for their fighters from each weight. It's all well and good to sign latest MT & kickboxing talents(Thanonchai, Rafi Bohic were latest additions?), but they'll be forgotten if there is no quantifiable fighters ranking/list.

Also ONE needs to introduce a ranking similar to GLORY/ UFC for their fighters from each weight. It's all well and good to sign latest MT & kickboxing talents(Thanonchai, Rafi Bohic were latest additions?), but they'll be forgotten if there is no quantifiable fighters ranking/list.
Mostly likely they will not. They do not even do it for their mma fighters

Rottang's key to winning this fight will be his walk forward pressure style, punching power and clinching(where I think he will dominate).Haggerty's key will be his left kick/ teeps to keep him away AND utilising his elbows(massive key here).
he's got to turn Haggerty into a stationary target and get him to drop his hands, got to go after that body early and often

Rodlek fighting Andrew Miller now

2-1 Haggerty

Rodtang has a good chin.

is there an automatic 10-8 because of Knockdown.

Rodtang is winning now.

Didn't find a working stream until the bell rang to end the fight. If ONE didn't do that stupid deal with B/R Live I could actually watch their fights instead of scouring around the internet and eventually just watching the replay. I can't help but think their marketers are idiots when they try to grow a niche combat sport on a niche streaming service (sound familiar?)

Back