News ONE New Signings Thread

Word on the street is Deblass is a dick

I watched his last fight to see what he was like after the UFC thing and he's a wall and staller. Quite surprised the UFC ever signed him as his style is something they usually avoid.
Ya he seems like another Jacob Malkoun, which means a boring fighter. Surprised everyone who Whittaker trains with are incredibly boring fighters.

Ya he seems like another Jacob Malkoun, which means a boring fighter. Surprised everyone who Whittaker trains with are incredibly boring fighters.
Whittaker saps the excitement from them in training.

That’s why he has so many fun fights!

Shaydullaev is a nice signing he's a guy who stuck out on one of the recent YE cards I skimmed through.

Erdogan is the only one I know and he is pretty decent for LHW

also he is another juicy wrestler to add to the list of one signings along with Malykin and Aliakbari

Last edited:

Erdogan is the only one I know and he is pretty decent for LHW

also he is another juicy wrestler to add to the list of one signings along with Malykin and Aliakbari

Edrogan is really good, very strong dude who ragdolls people about. Canate is okay but not sure how he'll handle the step up. Abdulaev is a can crusher, but sometimes they work out.

Cooper is just one of Ray's brothers. Wonder if they're planning to make a play with him as I believe he's going into free agency.

Edrogan is really good, very strong dude who ragdolls people about. Canate is okay but not sure how he'll handle the step up. Abdulaev is a can crusher, but sometimes they work out.

Cooper is just one of Ray's brothers. Wonder if they're planning to make a play with him as I believe he's going into free agency.
He's joining a division with just Malykhin so assuming he is the next title bout

He's joining a division with just Malykhin so assuming he is the next title bout

Fuck knows, I'm assuming they add a couple more. They have Duke Didier at HW who was a LHW before he went there, so maybe him.

Back