PBP ONE on TNT 3: John Lineker vs Troy Worthen Apr 21 Official Discussion Thread

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ey3c3mRXIAEtbs5

Last edited:
Was not aware these prelim fights had been scheduled. Very good matchmaking overall.

interesting enough to tune in if I remember. are these TNT cards aired live?

Looking forward to Holzken vs JWP even if JWP is ancient. Pongsiri vs Liam Harrison should be good. Also the Rodtang squash match should be good

Was akiyama on one of these cards? Did I miss it?

The winner of Ok Rae Yoon vs. Marat Gafurov will make a 7 day turn around to fight Eddie Alvarez.

more like a full month bro 1,2 and 3 were taped on the same day and 4 is gonna be tape delayed by about 10 hours and shown as live on Tnt

more like a full month bro 1,2 and 3 were taped on the same day and 4 is gonna be tape delayed by about 10 hours and shown as live on Tnt

Do you have a source on that? Not doubting you, because it makes sense and I assumed that the shows were taped well in advance but could not find anything on it.

Keeping Eddie in Singapore to have a follow-up fight is a good move. Given the logistics of getting people into the country / quarantined, might as well maximise their usage if possible.

Holzken in muay thai with mma gloves is going to be insane. Hope he doesn't hurt jwp too bad

Do you have a source on that? Not doubting you, because it makes sense and I assumed that the shows were taped well in advance but could not find anything on it.

Keeping Eddie in Singapore to have a follow-up fight is a good move. Given the logistics of getting people into the country / quarantined, might as well maximise their usage if possible.

some media members are saying this and i believe them since Chatri is full of shit, also while i was watching the 1st card "live" one of the KB fights skipped almost 2 minutes

Back