PBP ONE on TNT 4: La Nsang vs De Ridder Apr 28 Disc Thread

You, uh, you suspect it’s his personality landing those women? How many personalities have you banged?

It's a whole package, buddeh... Being nice to women doesn't invalidate everything else you have going on.

Someone remind me, how good is Northcutt's TDD?

Sage should win. He might have enough time to mature as an mma athlete and put things together better.

Sage is living proof that you can pull mad chicks with the nice guy act.
He is sort of offensively nice tho. Dude bro energy and always trying to show off with flips and stuff. Not quite the typical nice guy.

Sage shouldn’t have an answer for Aoki’s ground game but he’s a real interesting talent. I think his striking technique is way cleaner. Very interesting fight.

Someone remind me, how good is Northcutt's TDD?

tenor.gif

aoki would easily break a limb or choke him unconcious if they were even remotely around the same size, cant believe a can like sage might get a win over aoki even if he is near/at the end of his career.

The only unanswered question regarding this fight is which one of Sage's arms does Aoki take home with him? Left or right?

At the end of this fight we have a chance to either see someone do a flip or flip someone off.
IM FLIPPING OUT JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.
bins (2).jpg pots4.jpg
Check it out I flipped my lids!

Sage should win. He might have enough time to mature as an mma athlete and put things together better.

If his old man is still calling the shots there's no chance he'll be able to get considerably better let alone reach his full potential.

The only unanswered question regarding this fight is which one of Sage's arms does Aoki take home with him? Left or right?

Lol, I can see Aoki being an asshole and purposely hunting a face crank to fuck with Sage.

Aoki might give the kid some nightmares. Of course Shinya might go full retard and try a stand up fight.
No. Shinya will just immediately get backpack rear naked neck crank in Round 1.

Back