PBP ONE on TNT 4: La Nsang vs De Ridder Apr 28 Disc Thread

they're just putting 2 of their biggest names together for the TNT show, i guess im ok with it

One thing for sure is One Championship is giving Sage Northcutt every chance to make a big name for himself in One Championship. He's definitely not being coddled.

Northcutt got dominated and strangled by Mickey Gall.

This is a step down for Aoki from Nakashima.

Nakashima was unprepared and is in my opinion a wasted talent. It was a catch weight bout. First Nakashima was a Welterweight and Aoki a Lighweight.
Second, Nakashima is a wrestler, defusing takedown and running away from guard pulling could be enough to win, Aoki striking is not very lethal.
Aoki clinched and took his back, lack of defense and escape patterns from the back take can only lead to a submission. I just hope he bounce back after that.

Weight advantage, match-up advantage, a bad move can nullify many good one, and everything can happen in the world of combat sport.
Sage is not a fighter and is a wasted talent too, he dedicated himself more to be a fitness model rather than pursuing a comeback after his injury.

I don't really get exited by those matchmaking, but there is lesson to learn from every fight, that's why I can only hope the best for both of guys.

Not bad

atleast if Sage loses it will be by sub, he wont knocked out standing.

He's a classy guy like that.

After what he did to Hirota I wouldn't put anything past him. Also the way he snapped Keith Wisniewski arm was fucked up. Maybe George Sotiropoulos was right to punt him in the balls.

I guess Sage didn’t learn his lesson from a broken face
You have to give it to the kid, he steps in against some scary opponents. Aoki is a human Medieval torture device, and Cosmo Alexandre is poetry in motion on the feet. Sage might be a pretty boy but he's got guts.

One Championship has been making visible strides since they brought in DJ. I’ll genuinely be interested in their April events.

Last edited:
One Championship has been making visible strides since they brought in DJ. I’ll genuinely be interested in there April events.
April events? Giorgio Petrosyan, Rodtang, and Ennahachi are fighting today.

I'm just quite surprised that after having his face crushed i his last fight, extensive surgery, titaniumm plates inserted etc.....that Sage WANTS to fight again in MMA. I mean he could (and no doubt does) make a lot of money with other stuff, so ....I just don't quite know why he wants to keep doing this.

Maybe his father forces him

174094646_4262402410449648_4277212395978307234_n.jpg

Back