International 248 people, 66 children Palestinian dead after "Apartheid state" Israel launches airstrikes in Gaza

The way the mainstream media states what happened, you’d think the Palestinians started this. People resisting with rocks and kites and surviving off of olives and salt.

sad times abound.
thats kind of because all mainstream us based news sources are owned by like 6 total people if you follow whose at the top, hence why every us based news station produces the same sensational crap.

Missile strikes during Ramadan, good one. Tolerance of any faith from sincerity of heart is a core value for any true patriot.

Weren't a bunch of missiles fired at Israel first?
No sir. This has been going on for weeks. The fighting around al asqa I mean. The Palestinians back to using rocks and determination, and getting pounded on for their efforts.

they want to keep
Families from being evicted on land they had lived on for over 50 years

I don't know what can we do for the Palestinians. The govt is balls deep with zionists since like the cold war and we've been giving these fuckheads money in the form of military aid ever since.
There is nothing that can be done when Jewish lobbyists control the US (And the media). Both the Republicans and Democrats are firmly in Israel's grasp.

As long as the US is propping up Israel, no one will attempt anything.

There is nothing that can be done when Jewish lobbyists control the US (And the media). Both the Republicans and Democrats are firmly in Israel's grasp.

As long as the US is propping up Israel, no one will attempt anything.

The "lobbyist capture" shit is largely (although not completely) a myth. The fact is that US voters support Israel. It's 50/50 with Democrats and overwhelmingly with Republicans.

Fewer than 1 in 5 (!!!!!) Republican voters think the US government should "increase pressure" on Israel at all!

5ao28ugz7uqrtyrbuvswma.png

No sir. This has been going on for weeks. The fighting around al asqa I mean. The Palestinians back to using rocks and determination, and getting pounded on for their efforts.

they want to keep
Families from being evicted on land they had lived on for over 50 years

You are mixing shit up. The bombing of Gaza came after a barrage of more than 150 rockets by hamas into Israeli cities, including Jerusalem.

Regardless the shit show at sheikh jarrah, it doesn't give the right to any terror org to just stay shelling your cities, it's crazy that this even needs to be said.

Last edited:
The way the mainstream media states what happened, you’d think the Palestinians started this. People resisting with rocks and kites and surviving off of olives and salt.

sad times abound.
Its sad what happened and this happened over eviction of some Palestinian families, the families kept refusing to move out of their home.

You are mixing shit up. The bombing of Gaza came after a barrage of more than 150 tickets by hamas into Israeli cities, including Jerusalem.

Regardless the shit show at sheikh jarrah, it doesn't give the right to any terror org to just stay shelling your cities, it's crazy that this even needs to be said.

I waa reading this eviction case is more complex. It is private citizens dueling in court for a while. The Jews side claim is they had rights to it pre 1948 , if true then then lost it by force under when Jordan ruled Jerusalem. Now they are trying to get it back. The Arab case is that they live there now and shouldnt have to go

It's awesome how the vast majority of people even distantly acquainted with world politics agree that Israel is a settler-colonial villain state. Yet support for Israel is hedged by seas of ignorant rubes.

im well acqainted with world politics and i support israel. the majority of jews in israel were booted out of arabic nations, were where they supposed to go ?

for far too long israel has been taking shit from these palestinians. the best course of action for israel and the palestinians is too push the gazians into egypt and the west bank residents into jordan.

and the finally peace will reign.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have friends on both sides and I have been over there. The Israelis step on the Palestinians imo and the Palestinians elected Hamas which was a terrible move. The media does seem to support Israel and sway public opinion.

im well acqainted with world politics and i support israel. the majority of jews in israel were booted out of arabic nations, were where they supposed to go ?
That's gotta suck, right? Doing it to others after it's been done to you is even worse.

That region is so screwed up and I doubt there's a fair solution. Just terrible all around.

Can you imagine someone doing this in your backyard? They're not hiding it anymore. <Huh2>

https://www.geo.tv/latest/349176-vi...ler-trying-to-occupy-palestinian-womans-house

If he doesnt know Hebrew that is sad. I get many immigrants move there but man imagine living in tribal area and not learning forefathers language. Or maybe he is learning. In Israels defense they are the only nation that is strong that puts up with a hostile population in its borders and endures rock throwing and rockets. Since this started some Palestinans have shot their cause in the foot with terror attacks, arson and throwing rocks at a baby. That Arab woman surely knows hebrew

Back