International 248 people, 66 children Palestinian dead after "Apartheid state" Israel launches airstrikes in Gaza

images

Israel wants to push Palestinian all the way to Gaza, the only PM that actually wanted peace was killed by its own people

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzhak_Rabin

images

Israel wants to push Palestinian all the way to Gaza, the only PM that actually wanted peace was killed by its own people

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzhak_Rabin

Israel wants to force the Palestinians in the West Bank into Jordan proper. Israel is in a bit of a spot, they won't give up the settlements and they can't annex them without effectively annexing most of the West Bank. But they don't want to annex the West Bank because they don't want to give Palestinians the right to vote in Israeli elections.

They could try to get the Palestinians enraged and keep prodding them until they retaliate then use that as an excuse to push them into Jordan but I think those days are gone. They could also try to make life as unbearable as possible for the W.B. Palestinians such that the Palestinians have no choice by to take Israeli money and leave, but this strategy would scream ethnic cleansing and would require Israel to ratchet up the oppression quite a bit, plus the fact that Jordan isn't going to want a huge influx of Palestinians.

Israel has painted itself into a corner. They really have no choice but to make a single State encompassing the West Bank. 2 State option is long dead.

Israel has a right to exist.

That was what the original debate was about.

Tell me where you live.
I’ll let a Native American tribe know that they can create a new nation on the property of your house, your neighborhood, and your entire state.

Motherfuckers that say that Hamas started it, what was Israels excuse before Hamas existed? Why did they slaughter Palestinians then?
Anyone saying Israel is defending itself, you need to check your sources, it’s a genocide, the same way Hitler did it.
And before you start calling me names, my mother is Israeli jewish, and my dad is Israeli Christian. So fuck Israel and it’s supporters.

So your father is an Israeli Arab, not that there's anything wrong with that. It would explain your perspective.

Who provoked the response?
The Colonizers. Yank people out of their homes, treat them like sub human, shoot their children for fun, assault them in their place of worship. They have been provoking them to bring out a response so that they can respond with slaughter. Israeli's are acting like Nazis.

You literally said that you would not tolerate any negative speech about Islam and I said that's why you shouldn't be in charge of anything.
First off, when did I say that? Second, your original post said I would "attack" anyone who spoke ill of Islam which implies I'd act violently. But I doubt I ever said anything of the sort.

You can disagree with my argument without having to lie about my views

First off, when did I say that? Second, your original post said I would "attack" anyone who spoke ill of Islam which implies I'd act violently. But I doubt I ever said anything of the sort.

You can disagree with my argument without having to lie about my views
Okay so you're not going to tolerate people speaking badly of Islam in person, since you don't ban them here, and that would imply that you're going to do what? Do I really have to use the search function to show you your post again so that you can try and weasle out of what you said

That was what the original debate was about.

Tell me where you live.
I’ll let a Native American tribe know that they can create a new nation on the property of your house, your neighborhood, and your entire state.
I think you are late to the party on that son. I am part native and this has come up in this topic already
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/164775698/

Okay so you're not going to tolerate people speaking badly of Islam in person, since you don't ban them here, and that would imply that you're going to do what? Do I really have to use the search function to show you your post again so that you can try and weasle out of what you said
Yes because otherwise I don't know what you're talking about. I highly doubt I ever said that I'd attack anyone who spoke badly of Islam.

What a sociopath but i already knew that

Its amazing, if Israel does something that's questionable or even clearly bad then people like this come crawling out of the woodwork to try and shift the blame onto the victims.

Last edited:
Back